Reviews (1 231)
1 231 results
All reviews strip club tivoli gardens central station danish restaurant nice courtyard two blocks within walking distance inner courtyard hop on hop off bus wet room breakfast was excellent breakfast room is would stay here again third floor breakfast staff baltic cruise fresh fruit
40 - 45 of 1 231 reviews
Reviewed 16 June 2018

The staff were very friendly, from the front desk to the breakfast room staff, so that is the reason my rating is so high. Also, hotel is very centrally located near the train station (three stops from the airport) and the tourist area, so that is a plus.

However, it's important to note that if this hotel were located in the states (US) it would be considered a motel. Rooms were very plain and noticeably dated (cracks in the wall, carpet buckling, peeling paint). The sheets on my bed had many hairs and dust on them when I arrived. Not actually a mattress on the bed, more of a 1-inch thick mattress topper that moves freely on the bed spring. Floor has really worn carpet with stains, chairs are wobbly. Restroom seemed somewhat modernized, minus the shower floor that doesn't allow for water to drain properly. There is a "gentleman's club" right next door, and while the occupants can't be heard, the folks leaving it and standing outside drinking CAN be heard all the way into the morning hours. There is no air condition, so you'll swelter with the windows open, or have to open them and enjoy the revelry outside.

My flight was delayed due to weather upon arrival, so much so that I wound up arriving the next day. I contacted the hotel (through Expedia); the hotel informed me that they would hold the room but wouldn't be adjusting the prepaid amount to reflect the shorter stay. When I return for my next work trip, I won't stay here.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the street are louder
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Birgitte M, Front Office Manager at Best Western Hotel Hebron, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Thank you for your review here at Trip Advisor.
I am really sorry to hear that you did not like the room. I completely agree with you that carcks and peeling paint is not acceptable. We will fix this immediatly. The size however is standard for Copenhagen, and can not be changed. Helgolandsgade is one of the quiet steets in Copenhagen, but of cause we can make no guarantees as we are in the City Center, and I can read that your night was a bit different, and I am sorry to hear so.
I hope your trip forward had no more plane delays, and that you after all had a wonderful vacation.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the Hotel Hebron for two nights while in Copenhagen with a group of friends. The hotel was brilliant.

It is a 5 minute walk from the station. The public area are lovely, obviously newly decorated. The hotel has an open courtyard in the centre with seating which is where we congregated most days. You can get drinks and snacks here too.

The rooms are slightly tired but have got everything you need, the beds are comfy and the rooms are quite spacious. We also had a room that overlooked the courtyard which was nice.

The hotel is in a great location and an easy walk to Tivoli gardens, the train station and into the Center of the city.

You can hire bikes from the hotel, which we did.. probably one of my favourite things we did.

The hotel were also happy to store our luggage when we arrived early and didn’t need to leave until late.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sian H
Birgitte M, Front Office Manager at Best Western Hotel Hebron, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Thank you very much for your review here at Trip Advisor.
We are pleased to hear that you had a wonderfull stay. I agree that getting around by bike is just perfect in Copenhagen. We have bicycle paths everywhere, and you do not have to wait for busses and trains. The only thing to remember is that there will be a lot of other bikes at the paths, but I am glad that you enjoyed your trip.
We wish you a great summer

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Much better than I expected!! Good location, great staff, aways clean and pleasant and they have the cutest little courtyard for just sitting and relaxing!

The breakfast was always good and varied. I actually have no real complaints. Got much more than I paid for.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Veronica d
Birgitte M, Front Office Manager at Best Western Hotel Hebron, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Thank you very much for your review here at Trip Advisor.
We are pleased to hear that all your expectations were met.
We wish you a wonderful summer.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

Very nice property. very accommodating and helpful staff.

The location is really central with the Central Station a 3 minute walk away. Tivoli Gardens is 5 minutes and the walking/shopping street 7 minutes away.

Quad rooms were large and well appointed. No air conditioning. It was very warm in Copenhagen so needed air conditioning. They had a small pedestal fan in the room but that was totally inadequate for the size of the room.

The breakfast was very good. Service staff were really friendly and going out of their way to be nice.

Was expensive but a good place to stay for a longer period.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank rohank
Birgitte M, Front Office Manager at Best Western Hotel Hebron, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Thank you very much for your review here at Trip Advisor.
We are please to hear that you recieved a great service both from the reception staff and the restaurant staff.
Unfortunately we do not have air-condition. Only at our top floor, and we can not guarantee a room at this floor. We will make a note that it is a wish for future Investments.
We wish you a great summer.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

I look for hotels that make me feel at home-this hotel fit the bill. It has a lovely quiet interior courtyard to relax with a glass of wine and read a book, lots of indoor nooks to do the same in inclement weather, very helpful and accommodating staff, my room was clean and comfortable and I loved sleeping with the windows open ( there is no AC so kind of mandatory), coffee/tea in room, and a small but efficient bathroom. Free bfast was plentiful in a light airy room with lots of tables adequately spaced. This hotel is a stones’ throw from central station, Tivoli, shopping, restaurants and hop on hop off bus stop-everything you need for a perfect Copenhagen visit!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Traveldiva36
Birgitte M, Front Office Manager at Best Western Hotel Hebron, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Thank you very much for your kind review here at Trip Advisor.
We are pleased to hear that you felt at home, and that our hotel was perfect for your visit to Copenhagen.
We wish you a great summer, and hope to see you again next time you visit Denmark.