All reviews single rooms are central station cold meats bus stop small hotel quiet area city centre wi fi boiled eggs breakfast was included very pleasant stay reception area decent size tea coffee bars and restaurants minute walk stayed here for nights
Reviewed 26 April 2018

Booked through tripadvisor.com.au before I left Australia. Said breakfast was included. On arrival, I had to pay for all my breakfasts - the free breakfast is only if you book directly through their website. Confusing, and not nice. My criticism here may also be aimed at tripadvisor.com.au , sorry to say.

Date of stay: January 2018
3  Thank Gary R
Reviewed 25 April 2018

We were upgraded to a family room, very nice and plenty of room. The hotel is in a nice part of town and is in a good location for VEGA if you’re going to a gig as we were. The buffet breakfast is excellent and set us up for the day. The hotel is a decent walk from the centre of Copenhagen but not too far to be a problem if you’re active. Good eating places nearby on Vaernedamsvej. Some say the standard double rooms are small, we didn’t see them, but we think the excellent breakfast may be worth the compromise! We would return without hesitation.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Walker01
Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

Have stayed here a couple of times, the staff are always nice and very helpful. They offer breakfast earlier than they’re supposed to, from 06.30, and parking possibilities are right outside the entrance. The single rooms are pretty small but the corner rooms are super spacious and nice with large windows. Super cozy neighborhood also means a lot, Frederiksberg is an amazing area.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 883carolined
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Hotel Sct. Thomas is conveniently located within a comfortable walk to the city centre, but in a pleasant and more quiet locality which means it's possible to enjoy a peaceful night's sleep. There are restaurants, bars and shops nearby so it's very easy to access anything a guest might need within a few minutes' walk. All of the staff are super helpful and friendly and the service always came with a smile. I was in touch with Simona by email in the weeks before my visit as I had anticipated that we might arrive after reception had closed. She gave me all of the information I needed to put my mind at rest. The breakfast buffet was impressive and offered a good selection to cater for the tastes of international guests; it was clear that different preferences had been considered. The lady who prepared the food was always very welcoming when we went down for breakfast. Our rooms were clean, airy and more than big enough for our needs. The Hotel staff arranged a taxi for us, stored our luggage for several hours after check out, and were happy for us to sit and wait in the lounge area until the taxi arrived - not all hotels are so accommodating. I would recommend this hotel to anybody visiting Copenhagen and would definitely stay there again.

Room tip: The lift is quite small. Large families with lots of luggage might be better suited on the ground floor.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank AmandaManchester521
Reviewed 31 March 2018

The pleasant surprise was that I got double room instead of single one for free. Who knows may be you'll be lucky like me when come here to stay ;) The staff at the reception is friendly and very helpful. The breakfast is excellent as it provides variety of food: cheese (mozarella, Roquefort, some local sorts), meat, vegetables, cus-cus, eggs, etc. The filter coffee at breakfast is tasty, the instant coffee at the reception (tea and coffee are offered to the guests for free) isn't tasty. The water in shower is hot and that is all you need for a comfortable staying in Copenhagen. Enjoy!
P.S. The bus stop for the bus 6A is quite near, so you can easily get either to the main train station or to Rosenborg Castle.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Svetlana M
Hotel Sct Thoma... H, Receptionschef at Hotel Sct. Thomas, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Svetlana,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience.
We look forward to welcome you to Hotel Sct Thomas in the future.