All reviews central station tivoli gardens top floor min walk breakfast is served cold meats hotel is located tea coffee expensive city city break hotel room long weekend yogurt main attractions short stay vesterbrogade train
Reviewed 7 May 2018

Firstly I would like to start by saying that I travel twice a month and have stayed in countless hotel all around the world. Staying at the Crown hotel left me quite frankly utterly speechless.
What is good good about this place?.... Hummm... the receptionist was nice.
What is bad about this place?... Where do I start?

Firstly, for £180.00 a night / 204 Euro / $244 and what do you get? A tiny room measuring 3m by 3m - nothing like the photos on site. The carpet was dirty, the walls were dirty, the paint was peeling on the

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 April 2018

What more does one need than a clean bed and bathroom ? One needs a door to close (mine didn't but they changed my room). One needs hot water (mine wasn't and I didn't have time to complain but when I did after two cold water days, they came and fixed it). The breakfast is quite okay in the rooftop room. It's true that hotels using carpeting suffer the stains, they should find other floor coverings. The personnel was friendly and efficient.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Susie M
Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

The location is perfect, next to the train station but you can also easily walk to all main attractions.
The room very comfortable and extremely clean. Not to mention that the bed and mattress are amazing!
Many places to eat and drink around.
Friendly staff, they helped us also with tips and info about the city. We totally enjoyed our stay there and I would definitely not search again for another hotel in Copenhagen!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 April 2018

This is a satisfactory place for a short stay, but over-priced for the standard of room. My single room was comfortable but basic, particularly the bathroom. The shower was superficially clean but dingy. There was no storage area or shelf apart from the sink. I expected a better standard for accommodation that apparently rates as a 4.5 star hotel.
It is conveniently located near the train station and the Tivoli,but not much else that might interest a tourist. The buffet breakfast was good and the staff were friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: Don't rely on the website photos as a guide.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the copenhagen crown from 21st march 2018 to 25th march 2018. The hotel had a homely feel to it but the wifi in our room was bad. The toilet flush was not working properly . The breakfast had no vegetarian options. We have to ask for sugar n tea packets everytime, they r not kept handy in the rooms for guests. The staff was very helpful but services need to improve

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple