Book now, pay at stay
  • Free Breakfast
US$249
US$188
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$208/night.

Ibsens Hotel(Copenhagen)
US$236
US$187
Generator Copenhagen(Copenhagen)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$133
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
66 Guldsmeden - Guldsmeden Hotels(Copenhagen)(Great Value!)
US$141
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$190/night.

US$172
US$149
Official Site
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$196/night.

US$170
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$200/night.

US$440
US$421
Reviews (1 224)
1 224 results
All reviewsmetro stationnear airportkastrup airportcity centrestayed one nighthotel is locatedconvenient locationbusiness hotelshort stayexcellent breakfastyogurtconvenienceswedencruise
45 - 50 of 1 224 reviews
Reviewed 28 March 2018

My wife and I stayed in this hotel in March 2018 when we went to attend a conference, and I thought I should write a review because there have been a few bad reviews on here which we think are unjustified. I suspect most people who write reviews just do so when they want to have a moan, but the good experiences are easily forgotten, unfortunately.

The hotel is expensive for what it is, but so is everything else in Copenhagen - whether it is a meal out or a glass of wine. Its basic, but clean and perfectly good for a short stay. It is probably best for a short stopover or transit as it's very close to the airport. The Metro is a few yards from the hotel and it takes 5 minutes to get to the airport. its 10-15 minutes to the city centre in the opposite direction, so equally well positioned for exploring the city.
The room was clean and (contrary to previous reviews) was cleaned every day with fresh towels etc.
The bar area is nice to sit at and have a drink.
The restaurant is good, we had attentive service and the food was good (nothing to write home about but also nothing I'd complain about).
The front desk staff and friendly and helpful, and gave us useful information on sightseeing, the Metro etc. Checking in and out was effortless. Overall, the Danish are a friendly warm people and this is how the hotel staff were as well.
We wanted some extra pillows which were sent up to us immediately.
Everywhere is clean and tidy. There was no noise from either the Metro or the Airport from our room - we were on level 3, towards the middle of the hotel. It was freezing outside with snow but the room temperature was nice and warm, just right.

The only negative is the bathroom which is desperate need of an upgrade. This is probably need a rebuild but Radisson needs to invest in it. They can't do anything about the small space of the bathrooms but the walk-in shower drenches the rest of the toilet which can be corrected by better design. We had to ask for extra towels to lay down on the floor which housekeeping brought up to us within minutes.

If pushed I'd say that the television options may be another area to improve as this is limited to mainly Danish language programmes and nothing of any quality for International travellers - maybe investing in Sky would help the hotel. We were out most of the day so it didn't matter much, but sometimes if the weather is bad or you're too tired to go out a bit of entertainment would be appreciated.

Our thanks to the staff at the hotel!

Stayed: March 2018
PIBRCA, Gæsteansvarlig at Park Inn by Radisson Copenhagen Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Greetings from Copenhagen

Reviews like this make it all worthwhile.
We are in the moment in the start up face for renovating our bathrooms in all our standard rooms. So we hope to start soon.
We’re really so pleased you had a great stay and really hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

I booked this hotel because it was part of the Radisson program. The reception is very friendly and helpful, but the rooms are quite small and minimalistic. I took an upgrade to a business room but this was not up to my expectations ( compared to my usual upgrade rooms) Very simple, no refrigerator, not even a bottle of water, and that was disappointing. It close to the airport and the metro and the friendliness of the staff, would be the only reason I would return

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Thanks for your honest feedback. It’s disappointing to hear that the room didn’t meet with your expectations. I’ll share your feedback with the team here and rest assured, we’ll take your comments on board and where possible, look to make improvements

Reviewed 21 March 2018

I stayed at this hotel for 4 nights during my visit to Copenhagen for EAU annual congress. In fact I landed back today morning. I was startled by the lack of basic amenities in the room. There was no minibar, slippers, locker or the kettle. It was just a place to sleep and that's it. The toilet had fixed soap dispensers. The carpet was a thin sheet of dark brown color with spots. There were two single beds, each with one small rather rectangular pillow. The breakfast was cold. No provision of anything fresh and hot was available. In short it was disappointing to be there.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Due to our missed connected flight, SAS has put us at Park Inn for a night.
Dinner and breakfast was included.
Check-in was pretty easy, the lady at the desk was very friendly and courteous.
We were given a buffet dinner.
The choice was very limited but it could be because it was paid for by the airline.
The rooms were basic. Pillows were however, very bad.
The foam in the pillow must have disintegrated that I could feel the lumpy mess on my head.
Beds were too soft for my liking.
The hotel is clean though.
I would have gotten a neck ache had I spend another night here.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
PIBRCA, Gæsteansvarlig at Park Inn by Radisson Copenhagen Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Greetings from Copenhagen.

Thank you for your feedback, and we are sorry to read that you missed your connecting flight.
We are sorry to hear that the pillow was so bad for your neck.
We thank you for the feedback and we will share this with housekeeping.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

This airport is located by the Airport and is only two stops away from the Terminal Metro. The Hotel is very clean with the reception area very nicely presented. The room I had was a standard twin room and had the very basics. There was nothing special about the room, no tea or coffee, no ironing board, no safe etc. I did however have all the film channels. The restaurant was clean but the food was a huge disappointment with not much choice. It was a buffet laid on with very little choice. The staff were very friendly and welcoming. TURID in reception was very helpful and cheerful. Not a bad hotel for a quick stop.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Greetings from Copenhagen.
Thanks for your honest feedback. It’s disappointing to hear we didn’t meet with your expectations. I’ll share your feedback with the team here and rest assured, we’ll take your comments on board and where possible, look to make improvements.
We at least very happy that you feel welcome in our reception. That´t make us very happy.