Reviews (1 410)
1 410 results
All reviewsship cabinsrooms are smallfields shopping centretrain stopan early flightexpensive citycold meatsdouble bedcentral stationbellascandinavia
39 - 44 of 1 410 reviews
Reviewed 25 June 2018

I was in Copenhagen for a conference and stayed at the Cabin Apartments from the 9-17/Jun/2018. My stay was good until the last day came. I went to the reception to ask for a late check-out. I didn't have my wallet with me so I asked if I could pay next time I came down from my room when it was time to leave. The lady at the reception very rudely looked at me and said "if you promise you will pay..." (!!!!???). I said "well, I am not running away obviously", and she said "you could run away...". How on earth can the staff of a hotel assume (out of nowhere) a guest won't pay for a service? How is it acceptable to say this to a client? How is it acceptable to tell the client you think they won't pay???? Again, I was staying on a BUSINESS trip; I was a quiet average guest so I didn't understand why she would have said this. This made me feel extremely mistreated and sad!!!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank JuliaCorrea
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Small and cabin like room where you have all your basic needs. Close to the airport so if you just want an overnight stay to rest and sleep this is the place. Its always fully booked so book in advance. Theres no UBer available but there is a taxi stand somewhere. The Copenhagen airport is under renovation so a bit of a walk to look for the taxi stand. On our way back to the airport we were just lucky to see a free taxi. The receptionist was so helpful as well. We didnt go but there is a mall close to the cabin metrooo so yes!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed a few days but on one day room was totally not cleaned. And Do Not Disturb signs were placed on all the rooms near ours. Perhaps a lazy housekeeper slyly cutting down workload. Reception offered a set of new towels and toiletries on complaint.
Apart from this the stay was commensurate to the price charged. Unless you are prepared to stay in a hostel and share toilet and shower this is one of cheapest options in a pricey city.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the hotel for 3 nights on business. The rooms are small but functional. Slightly too warm for me. On checkout a staff member (Rolando) was extremely rude. Will try to avoid this place in future.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 June 2018

If you only need a place to sleep and rest after a busy day - this hotel will provide it. Rooms are small but well isolated. Couple of minutes from Copenhagen airport and a good connection by nearby train to the city center. Breakfast is a bit boring (I stay for 4 nights) . Overall very good if to serve just as a sleeping cabin with a possibility to wash. Nice restaurant is very close by as well as a shopping mall with 160 shops.

Room Tip: Rooms on the east side are quieter.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business