All reviews rooftop restaurant carlsberg brewery round window wine hour didn t hear free prosecco open bathroom industrial building nice view over the city hour bar cool hotel easy access to city hot spell lobby bar is hotel is located great hotel unpleasant smell
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 November 2020

Nice hotel, kind staff and very nice food at breakfast. We also enjoyed a very nice dinner at the rooftop restaurant. The best thing was the room, view from window and the wine hour.
The view from the room will be very nice when the surrounding is no longer a building site....

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 8 November 2020

Very nice new hotel! Very wellness-atmosphere! Staff is so polite and serviceminded! I love the wine-hours! Cozy areas make me feel so comn! I will come here again. The restaurant have the best italian food!

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 26 October 2020

Wonderful hotel near great restaurants and culture in the new Carlberg city area. I did not have the best sleep because of ventilation noise that is on all the time. Pillows were also too big. Besides that, it was a great stay.

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 26 September 2020

We have stayed here 3 times in 2020 and love the hotel. We support the hotel in COVID times - LOL.
Breakfast is still good here in corona times, and that matters to me.
The standard rooms are nice but a bit dark with limited daylight. We have never been lucky to be upgraded. Nice to have key system via app on mobile, but at the same time you get less interaction with hotel staff and reception. This has both advantages and disadvantages. The sofa areas and lobby area is great and I recommend spending time in the lobby area and having a drink there.

Date of stay: September 2020
Lene Larsen, Direktør at Hotel Ottilia, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2020

Dear Marianne682

Thank you so much for your nice feedback and thank you for supporting us during this very strange period.

I am glad to see that you enjoyed your stay also this time and we look forward welcoming you back for your next stay

I wish you a nice day

All the best

Lene Larsen

Reviewed 18 September 2020

I like all BRØCHNER Hotels so decided to give this one a try and I’m happy as always, friendly staff, nice rooms and very cool design all over the hotel. Also had a delicious dinner at the roof top restaurant.

Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank pater483

Dear pater483

Thank you for your nice review, I am very glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us, and we where able to meet your expectations. I hope we will see you back anytime soon

I wish you a nice day