“"Run Buddy Indeed"”

Run Buddy Copenhagen
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My visit to Copenhagen was both work related and sightseeing. Ole, was very accommodating and responsive as we planned our first run. We had a very enjoyable well planned route of which included several landmarks throughout the city. This allowed me to revisit the locations with my wife at a later time. The second run was a quicker pace of which I requested. Great company to run with. Highly recommended. Thanks Ole!

Ole S, Owner at Run Buddy Copenhagen, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thanks! “Great company ...” - The same to you!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A MUST if you like running and cities. Ole guides you through beautiful Copenhagen. In a brief time you see a part of the city without needing any gps, escorted by good company. I truly enjoyed this way of City Sightseeing and I was suprised our hour of running together flew by so quickly .. You can’t miss out on this one!

Ole S, Ejer at Run Buddy Copenhagen, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks Isa! I enjoyed it a lot, too.
=) Ole