US$389
  • Bar/Lounge
US$244
US$209
  • Restaurant
66 Guldsmeden - Guldsmeden Hotels(Copenhagen)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$144
US$168
US$153
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$172/night.

Copenhagen Admiral Hotel(Copenhagen)
US$508
US$473
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 June 2018

I was in Copenhagen for a conference and stayed at the Cabin Apartments from the 9-17/Jun/2018. My stay was good until the last day came. I went to the reception to ask for a late check-out. I didn't have my wallet with me so I asked if I could pay next time I came down from my room when it was time to leave. The lady at the reception very rudely looked at me and said "if you promise you will pay...". How on earth can the staff of a hotel assume (out of nowhere) a guest won't pay for a service? How is it acceptable to say this to a client? This made me feel extremely mistreated and sad!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank JuliaCorrea
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Booked a double apartment. Arrived 1am to be told no room but would get equivalent at Cabinn hotel next door. Check in to find room was standard ‘bunk bed’ room. Back to reception. Given another room slightly larger but 1 bed and nothing like pictures of double apartment. Fridge and microwave but not a single plate, cup or cutlery. Disappointing that a company breached its contracts so brazenly.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank nickcambridge
Reviewed 29 May 2018

The only good thing about this hotel is the location. You are close to metro and train station, 3min to the big shopping mall with many restaurants, 5min to Royal Arena and not far from the airport. But here you stop with the benefits.

I visited hotel during the hockey championship. The hotel was fully booked, but the staff was not ready to it. Check-In was 6pm... staff was disoriented and chaotic. First they gave the same room card to 2 couples, second time the room card didn’t work, third time they gave us smaller room as was expected.
We didn’t have a time, so I slept on the floor,,, I didn’t want to miss the game (reason of my visit).

The breakfast was in second hotel, connected with the underground tunnel. Overcrowded small place, limited choice and uncleaned tables.

For me, never more!