All reviews scandinavian design nice design hotel ordered eggs music school heated marble floor superior loft felt luxurious cold plunge pool coffee maker in the room tivoli gardens closet space welcome gift ny carlsberg glyptotek bath products breakfast service the bed was extremely comfortable walked everywhere
Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

Great staff ,good location,hotel has no atmosphere the bar and restaurant are in the basement,this makes the entrance and reception soulless,interior decor of good quality but lacks any colour fruit in reception flowers for colour paintings in the common areas would help breakfast unbelievably expensive good products and plenty of choice but dreary restaurant area ,rooms well furnished but to small for the high prices ,generally good but needs to work at its image

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
DianaNobisCPH, Guest Relations Manager at Nobis Hotel Copenhagen, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2017

Dear 75jonny,

Thank you for taking your time to write us a review. I am indeed happy to hear that enjoyed our central location and that our staff made a positive impression on you.

I am sorry to hear of your concerns about our style and image. As we are a design hotel, we have chosen to stick with a pure and sleek Scandinavian interior design, both in our Restaurant Niels as well as in the rest of our hotel. We have of course taken your comments into our considerations.

I do hope that we will be able to welcome you back to stay with us on another occasion.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

I was really looking forward to staying at this new hotel, but it was a disappointment. We stayed at the third floor and the rooms were really tiny. It has never been so difficult to switch the lights on or off...the system was so complicated that I still don't understand the logic. Everything is really beautiful and stylish - maybe too much. The bathroom floor is super slippery and dangerous. The staff members were very nice and friendly. Breakfast was excellent, but everything is served in very small pots and that leads to the fact that they get empty all the time - the staff are not fast enough to keep the pots filled.

Room tip: the rooms on first and second floor must be bigger than the ones on third floor
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Marco B
DianaNobisCPH, Guest Relations Manager at Nobis Hotel Copenhagen, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2017

Dear Marco B,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay with us.

First of all, I am sincerely pleased to hear that you found our staff members nice and friendly, and our building stylish and beautiful.

Regarding your room, I do feel sorry to hear that you did not find your room to be spacious enough. Our third floor Loft Rooms are made to feel a bit like Copenhagen apartments, like the ones you will find in many other historic buildings around our city.

Please note that we have taken onboard your comment regarding breakfast, light switches and slippery floors. This is why your feedback means so much to us.

I hope we will be able to welcome you back, should you wish to return to Copenhagen anytime soon.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Had the best stay at the Nobis. The room was cozy yet stylish and of course still very new, which was nice. Plusses: what can I say, I looked forward to going back every evening! I took the staircase which bypasses the reception and that alone made it feel more ‘homelike’. The bed was super comfortable. The room felt more spacious than its 19 sq m, the bathroom was a good size and very nicely decorated, the shower was good and perfectly functional but no frills (a rain shower would not have been out of place so a missed opp for the hotel to really lux it up). Minuses: desperately needed coffee/tea making facilities; the light switches took a little getting used to. Location-wise, it’s quiet with nothing much around but it was only 10 min to the main shopping area; right next to Tivoli if that’s the entertainment you’re after; not far from Central station; and a 20-30 min walk to other areas like Vesterbro, Frederiksberg, Norrebro etc (I only know bc I did it). Breakfast was good - not super cheap but eating out anywhere in CPH wasn’t cheap... loved staying at the Nobis, highly recommend and would definitely stay again.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear yeemui,

Thank you very much for taking your time to give us your positive feedback on your stay with us.

We are thrilled to hear that you found our hotel cozy, stylish and "homelike", as this is the point of what we do. We are of course also happy to hear that you enjoyed our central location, as we are quite lucky with our location right between central Copenhagen and the cool and hip Vesterbro area.

Please note that we will consider your feedback given on coffee/tea making facilities in our rooms.

I truly hope that we will be able to welcome you back to Copenhagen rather sooner than later.

Reviewed 12 December 2017

The hotel has a convenient location, right next to the famous Tivolli park, which is a must when visiting Copenhagen! Service in this hotel is also great, very attentive employees, especially the receptionists and french waitress in the hotel restaurant, she is the nicest person ever! We were in a rush and wanted to have a quick lunch and she did everything she could so we could have our lunch in time! The hotel however seems a bit simple for a five star hotel. When booking a five star hotel, you expect certain facitilies (like ironing board, coffe machine or kettle..) to be a part of your room. We had to call the desk and ask for an iron and ironing board which were not in our room. The design of the hotel is modern, our room was a bit too dark, with a small window. We had a nice view of the Tivolli park, that was about it. Food in the restaurant was good but pretty overpriced. I would recommend going elsewhere. Overall a nice, clean hotel but did not feel like a 5star to me. The best thing about it is the service and staff working here.

2  Thank lucieleonardova
DianaNobisCPH, Guest Relations Manager at Nobis Hotel Copenhagen, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Dear Lucieleonardova,

Thank you for taking your time to provide us with your feedback. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our central location as well as the service provided by our reception team. I will make sure to pass on your positive comments to Ayad, our French waitress in our Restaurant Niels - I am sure she will be very happy to hear that you enjoyed your lunch with us.
Regarding your feedback on our room features, please note that we have taken this on board. As we have just opened recently, your feedback is very important to us in order for us to always improve our product.
I sincerely hope that we will be able to welcome you back to stay with us again. Should you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to us directly.

Reviewed 16 November 2017

Stayed for 3 nights. Despite being used to high-end hotels, I was pleasantly surprised by the excellence of the staff. They were always willing to help and provided magnificent tips and great service overall. Especially a gentleman of Asian descent went out of his way to make my accomodation as pleasant as possible.
Was also surprised by the professionality of the night staff. They were also incredibly cute, haha.
Location was really good and close enough to the railway station. I really enjoyed the style of the design and as a plus, the bed was increadibly comfortable.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
DianaNobisCPH, Guest Relations Manager at Nobis Hotel Copenhagen, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

Dear gautehagtvedt94,

First of all, I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our central location, as well as the carefully selected style of design in our hotel.

I am also very delighted to hear that we have surprised you with the service provided by our teams - I will make sure to pass on your wonderful feedback.

I sincerely hope that we will be able to welcome you back in the future.