All reviews friendly dogs peaceful place bring your own alpacas microwave linens apartment wifi accommodation children denmark airport legoland
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

I had such a lovely stay here. I was only here for 1 night but it was such a relaxed and friendly place. The animals were so cute and the accommodation was so comfy and warm and clean, I had everything I needed and more. Even got a lift into town, ya'll are legends thanks so much. I recommend!!

Stayed: December 2017
Reviewed 16 October 2017

We stayed here for two nights and found it very quiet and peaceful. We got a lovely welcome from the owner who happily showed us to the cabin and provided the linen we had hired. Our son enjoyed all the animals and in particular the hen who came to visit for breakfast both mornings. The cabin was cozy and had everything we needed. If we stayed again we would book a bigger apartment as we always have too much luggage. There were plenty of other kids for our son to play with and he enjoyed the pedal carts a lot. The animals are well looked after and the farm is in an ideal location for many attractions.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed here when visiting Legoland and Lalandia in Billund Denmark. I am glad we did!

Arrived late and host called to check all was OK with us. He also offered to help fix some food and popped-by in person to say hello and Welcome before calling it a night.

Very high standard on the small cottages. 10min drive to Legoland. Wonderful surroundings with great playground, quiet and lush and animals such as a goat, hens, emus and horses. Relaxing!

Kids, ages 6 & 9,loved is as much if not more than Legoland! So did we.

Worth every penny. Coming back!

❤️

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

- hosts were lovely, she greeted us when we pulled into parking lot and took my 5 year old by the hand to show him the apartment :)
- Very informal and warm atmosphere
- Studio was small but clean and had everything you need
- Kitchen fully equipped (although I recommend they replace the toaster, we didn't use it because it looked very old and not clean)
- If you or your kids enjoy animals, great place to stay
- Cats and dogs greeted us at our door several days and would come right in if we had the door cracked open. We don't mind because we are animal lovers and the kids thought it was great
- If you are going to Legoland and have a car, it is an excellent option. Just a few minutes drive. 50 Dkk ($10CDN) for parking at Legoland
- At the time of our booking, it was the least expensive hotel option in Legoland area
- Wifi was excellent the whole time we were there
- Host stopped by the evening before we were leaving to collect payment so that the next morning all we had to do was drop the key
- Animals on site that we saw were emus, alpacas, ponies, pigs, chickens and donkeys
- Kids playground is excellent
- We were travelling from Canada so we rented the linens and towels for about 100Dkk per day ($20CDN) but you can bring your own

Overall, I loved it and wish we would have had more time to just enjoy the property grounds.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2017

Stayed three nights in one of the cabins. Very clean all over the farm. Lots of animals to see and a nice playground and big open spaces for for the kids to play on
. Next time we`ll visit this part of Denmark we`ll stay here again, no doubt.

Close to Legoland , airport and a cozy city called Velje. If you have a car I recommend you go there aswell.

Room Tip: loved the cabins, make sure you get one if the front two.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family