All reviews low score great location unique design charming hotel the heart of the city sea view very helpful staff clean rooms visit thessaloniki within walking distance receptionist street jacuzzi armour atrium greece signal
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

The hotel has great location if you want to enjoy the center of Thessaloniki, it is right in the center of the town. Hotel doesnt offer parking but there are paid parkings near by. The loby is nice, rooms are small but clean.
Staff is polite and friendly.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ivan A
AndromedaHotel2014, Διευθυντής at Andromeda Thessaloniki, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2018

Dear Ivan A,
Let us thank you for your review about you recent stay in our property! We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your accommodation in Andromeda Hotel and appreciated the hotel decoration and staff. As central boutique hotel, we have no opportunity to offer a parking place, but we are always eager to assist our guests to find the closest parking on a good price.
We' ll be happy to host you in Andromeda in the nearest future!
Best Regards,
Natalia Solomakha

Reviewed 22 January 2018

The hotel is well situated in the middle of the centre with shops and restaurants close by. The style is boudoir/Versace type so you need to like it. Miniscule desk to work. Correct and clean bathroom. The service is friendly. Breakfast is being served in the next door restaurant but it seems they do not have a lot of clients in the morning so you better look for a breakfast somewhere else.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
AndromedaHotel2014, Υπεύθυνος Δημοσίων Σχέσεων at Andromeda Thessaloniki, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Dear Dobridin
Thank you for your taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor about your stay at the Andromeda Hotel Thessaloniki.
We very much value all comments and feedback from our guests but especially so when complimenting the hotel facilities and staff. I have shared your review with all the team who are delighted to hear and receive such praise.
Thank you again and we do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel in the very near future. Please do feel free to contact us prior to your next visit.
Once again our sincere thanks.
Motra Christie

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend booked a spa session of 2 hours in total including a full body massage for both of us plus 60min in a suite with jacuzzi and sauna.
First and foremost, upon our arrival the receptionist seemed as if she was mauled her whole shift..no smile on her face or any sign of politeness and hospitality, she just pointed out where was the “spa” .
Then we started the massage, which was waaaaay too unprofessional. The two girls who massaged us, didn’t actually massaged us. It was like petting a kitten or something while at the same time gazing at the unknown without them paying attention at us at all!!! I mean, they were literally just gazing at something beyond the glass that seperates the rooms while petting us and waiting for the time to finish! And as if that wasn’t enough, the supposed “full body” massage was not a full body ,as they skipped our feet, palms and head!!! As a matter of a fact I asked why didn’t they execute the whole massage properly and I got a kinda unprofessional and kiddy answer that “manny people do not like to be massaged on their feet” . How am I supposed to guess what’s in a “professionals” mind! At the end I demanded to have my whole body massaged and they just did it as fast as they could(3 minutes total) so as to proceed to the next part.
Taking a look at the suite, well it was a basic suite nicely decorated with a pretty decent jacuzzi. The sauna though was very poor! A tiny little room that barely fits 3 people with a maximum temperature of 45C !!! 45C ?? Are you kidding me?? And the answer to that was that their sauna is electronic....
Well overall we didn’t get what we paid for (80€ for a 2 hour session) and thus we will surely never ever going to visit it again! It would only be fair if their services were charged for as much as 25€ (maximum), at least for the package I opted for! Money is never an issue, I always pay the price charged without any further negotiations..but I strictly demand to get what I pay for!
2 stars is an overwhelmingly high rate for this hotel!

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jet658199
AndromedaHotel2014, Υπεύθυνος Δημοσίων Σχέσεων at Andromeda Thessaloniki, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking the time to write a review about your experience with us! I am sorry to read about the overall condition of the SPA assigned to you which caused a lot of inconvenience. We constantly strive to provide an environment of comfort and value to our guests, therefore, we are sincerely concerned when we fall short of your expectations. I have taken note of your valuable comments and will use these to monitor and improve the quality of services we offer to our guests.
Though I would prefer you had a better experience at our hotel, I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts and I hope that we have the opportunity to serve you again in the future and show you just how much we care about delivering an above average experience.
Christie Motra
PR Manager
info@andromeda-hotel.gr

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

The design of the Hotel is really weird: from 1920s to Miami flamingo style to 1000 and 1 Arabic nights... you can have it all. Apart from that: location is perfect, mattresses are good. Cleanliness is semi good and breakfast could be improved. Internet just partly worked. Rooms are big and bathrooms not quite new.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear julotta,
I would like to thank you for choosing Andromeda Hotel for your recent stay in Thessaloniki! I appreciate you taking your time to make us aware of your experience.
Your feedback is certainly highly valued and we truly apologize for not meeting your expectations!
Best regards,
Motra Christie
PR Manager
info@andromeda-hotel.gr

Reviewed 12 October 2017

On arrival to this smoke filled lobby.......it smells like living in a cigarette factory greetd by a non interested young lady, and despite booking a non-smoking room we are given a room which smelt like those airport smoking lounges.
They DO offer us a different room, covered in mirrors and a purple neon light....kooky!!!!
Unfortunately they didn't tell us about restoration works to the front of the building, so at 8am having a guy sanding the walls outside your window was a constant for the 4 days we were there. They could and SHOULD HAVE advised us PRIOR to booking and offer a discount as going to the BOUZOUKIA and getting home at 7am you don't need a guy using power drill at 8am outside your window and also no access to the balcony.

On the positive side, location is central and a great spot.
Roxanne, one of the receptionist is a class above her workmates and a gifted host who was a pleasure to deal. Maybe management should get her to give lessons on CUSTOMER SERVICE to some of the other reception staff in order to raise the ratings of the ANDROMEDA hotel.

Date of stay: September 2017