Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Priceline
US$226
US$194
View deal
Travelocity
eDreams
Agoda.comUS$226
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 October 2019

Handy location as we were basically in transit to Corfu so it wasn't a destination hotel and we didn't have high expectations. We didn't experience "awful harbour smells" or the badly cleaned pool. It was fine when we were there in June 2019. The staff seems pleasant and tried to help as much as possible. Easy walk to the town centre for dinner and a reasonable selection of breakfast choices.

Date of stay: June 2019
1  Thank davidp482017
Reviewed 13 September 2019 via mobile

We chose to stay there because we decided to visit the island some days before and couldn’t find rooms anywhere. The locations seemed perfect. However, the smell of the port was awful, especially in the late evenings and early in the morning.
And I have also forgotten a pair of golden earrings in our room which they still refuse to give me back although I’ve called many times! They say they never found them! Sorry but I don’t believe you

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 August 2019 via mobile

The location is great, right on the marina and the view very nice. Other than that very poor quality for what we paid. Rooms sloppily cleaned, bathrooms not cleaned, quality of food average, pool could be cleaned better, staff not very professional. In general not a good value for money!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 July 2019

If you wish for an overnight stay in Lefkas Marina prior to picking up your yacht the following day, then this hotel fits the bill. You simply walk out on the pontoon and then you are away.
However I would not consider staying here for any other reason. Rooms are OK but a little noisy.
Breakfast was rather poor with very limited choice and we did not try any other meal.
It has a decent sized pool but in need of cleaning or better chemical control. We did not use it.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 July 2019

Stayed 2 nights in an economy room but realistically it was 2 nights in what is better described as a ‘low rent’ cell. One 50cm x 50cm window, a bed that felt as old, hard and thin as the worst I have had in 40 years of travel and lighting that would do a fluorescent car park proud. Bathroom OK but the hot went cold and the cold went hot in a minute cycle. Only one towel swapped on day two and only the top sheet changed. No coffee, no tea, no kettle. One cupboard door missing. Seriously how difficult would it be to add a mattress comforter and a couple of mood bed side lamps. I expect economy to have less but not be punished for trying to save a few dollars. I hope the other rooms were of a higher standard. Despite that the staff were Greek and like 95% of Greeks I have met they were delightful and helpful in every way.

Room tip: Don’t select an economy room.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple