Lowest prices for your stay
US$111
View deal
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Booking.comUS$111
All reviews big swimming pool poolside bar town centre clean rooms pool area is every morning island beaches september sea
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 October 2020

We stayed there early days of september. Me and my family enjoyed every part of it starting from our arrival into the friendly reception! The hotel is perfectly located in the central part of the island which means u can go pretty much everywhere on foot. Delicious breakfast and a big swimming pool if you decide to relax inside made our stay even better! Big thanks to everyone and hopefully we'll see you next year.

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 2 September 2020

Don’t ever book without reading opinions... that was my mistake. At the photos this hotel looks perfect but.... it’s like with Instagram and reality. Photos are not showing how it is for real. Pool was extremely dirty, iron for clothes (I was afraid to use it).... and I almost forgot about stinky bed. Yeah, difficult to believe but all bed sheets were very stinky. Cleaning lady came to change it but smell from our bed was very bad. People from the hotel service were very nice and helpful but it’s not changing how hotel looks like. Definitely manager or the owner are very scrooge... or they just don’t care. Pay and don’t expect. At our last day the elevator stopped working, hopefully no one was inside. 4 stars hotel in this situation is like a bad joke

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 August 2020

Very kindly personal. Clean rooms, good breakfast and good location. Is it very good, because you can come with your dog!!!! thank you Ionion Star Hotel. The Darsy dog is the most kindless dog. The view also is the best!!!

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 July 2020

I've actually attended this hotel twice now, once last year July and then the previous year in June. I did plan to go again this year with my daughter but things were put on hold unfortunately.

The staff are very friendly and helpful, they always made sure to come and ask if you wanted or needed anything to eat or drink whilst at the pool, if you needed a cab called to take you anywhere they would do so with a smile on their face, and they would always keep your needs met.

Rooms were cleaned every day, with fresh towels and sheets. Beds were very comfortable and every morning I woke up feeling refreshed, and I was 7 months pregnant last year! You either have a view of the sea which is beautiful or the pool/sea/marina which is again beautiful. You couldn't hear any noise from neighbouring rooms or from outside unless the balcony door was open.

Food was really nice, breakfast was usually the same every morning but there was a nice variety which was great as I had gestational diabetes and I had to watch my blood sugar levels closely. Dinner was again varied but was different every night. Poolside/bar food was good too, it didn't take long to arrive either.

The hotel itself is gorgeous, the dining area has a lovely theme to it, the lobby is very modern and the pool area is laid out nicely. There is either a lift or a spiral staircase to go up and down between floors, the lift was safe and secure (and as someone who has a phobia of lifts that says a lot!), and the stairs look out to the sea which was nice.

It is also within walking distance to several beaches and beach bars, as well as the town centre, shops, restaurants, cafes, bars, pharmacies etc.

I highly reccomend this hotel if anyone is planning to go away to Lefkada for a break!!!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 June 2020

I felt like being home while my stay at ionion star hotel its family run hotel I was showered and pampered with heaps of cocktails chilling with fam at the pool. A big heart full thank you for making my trip extra loved and memorable xx

Date of stay: June 2020