Lowest prices for your stay
US$75
Hotels.com
US$75
TravelocityUS$75
Orbitz.comUS$75
eDreamsUS$87
All reviews big swimming pool poolside bar town centre clean rooms pool area is every morning island beaches september sea
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 July 2020

I've actually attended this hotel twice now, once last year July and then the previous year in June. I did plan to go again this year with my daughter but things were put on hold unfortunately.

The staff are very friendly and helpful, they always made sure to come and ask if you wanted or needed anything to eat or drink whilst at the pool, if you needed a cab called to take you anywhere they would do so with a smile on their face, and they would always keep your needs met.

Rooms were cleaned every day, with fresh towels and sheets. Beds were very comfortable and every morning I woke up feeling refreshed, and I was 7 months pregnant last year! You either have a view of the sea which is beautiful or the pool/sea/marina which is again beautiful. You couldn't hear any noise from neighbouring rooms or from outside unless the balcony door was open.

Food was really nice, breakfast was usually the same every morning but there was a nice variety which was great as I had gestational diabetes and I had to watch my blood sugar levels closely. Dinner was again varied but was different every night. Poolside/bar food was good too, it didn't take long to arrive either.

The hotel itself is gorgeous, the dining area has a lovely theme to it, the lobby is very modern and the pool area is laid out nicely. There is either a lift or a spiral staircase to go up and down between floors, the lift was safe and secure (and as someone who has a phobia of lifts that says a lot!), and the stairs look out to the sea which was nice.

It is also within walking distance to several beaches and beach bars, as well as the town centre, shops, restaurants, cafes, bars, pharmacies etc.

I highly reccomend this hotel if anyone is planning to go away to Lefkada for a break!!!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 June 2020

I felt like being home while my stay at ionion star hotel its family run hotel I was showered and pampered with heaps of cocktails chilling with fam at the pool. A big heart full thank you for making my trip extra loved and memorable xx

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 June 2020 via mobile

The Ionian Star hotel is perfectly located in central part of the island in the main village. The hotel is beautifully presented and centrally located. The staff are extremely helpful and friendly. I would highly recommend this place. Can’t wait to return again. Thanks for a very pleasant experience!

Date of stay: June 2020
Reviewed 12 October 2019

We sail in the Ionion twice a year and have visited this hotel for many years. This year we spent a few days at the hotel at the end of our sailing holiday in September before we flew home to the UK. The staff were friendly and very helpful. The room was lovely with fantastic views. (see photos) The breakfast was very good, lots of choice and available until 11.00! great when on holiday. The swimming pool was lovely with lots of loungers and umbrellas; one of the only hotels in Lefkas to have one. We will certainly be back again next year.

Room tip: We have stayed in several rooms. all seem to equally good with air conditioning and a fridge
Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 9 October 2019

If I could give this hotel less than one star I would! My husband and I have never stayed in a hotel anywhere in the world as bad as this place. It's old, run down and obviously maintenance is not high on their agenda. I'd rather sleep on the street!

Date of stay: August 2019