Travelocity
Orbitz.com
StayForLong
Destinia.com
CheapTickets
All reviews emerald suite private pool amazing hotel partial sea view a real pleasure hotel restaurant stayed for two weeks breakfast buffet sun loungers the air conditioning perfect location the main road every morning pools nikiana maria island
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 November 2020

We stayed for two weeks back in August so I feel like I really got to know the place and can give a fair, honest review.

The holiday was cancelled with EasyJet and Maria at reception was excellent in helping us re-book and answer any questions when we re-booked with Jet2. We booked an Emerald suite (a suite initially) with private pool and on arrival I was shocked at how small the inside accommodation was. The outside space was amazing though being a corner plot. There was hardly any storage space and I had to hang my clothes all over the place! I did get some hangers the following day from a very nice member of the staff. The bathroom was tiny too!

The resort and island were amazing - just right for us! The locals were so friendly and there were plenty of places to eat and drink around the area within walking distance. I would highly recommend it and the airport was not far away either.

Food at the hotel was mixed. Breakfast was disappointing! The food was mostly not nice or really cold. The staff were doing their best but due to COVID were really overstretched which was not their fault. Most of the staff in the restaurant were so good. We loved Valdis (in the bar), Christos and the restaurant manager. They were always so friendly and such a credit to the hotel. The lunch and diner were really good however! We ate at the hotel three times at night and were impressed. The a' la carte restaurant was not open due to the pandemic but they tried to offer dishes that would have been there in the main one. Lunch was also tasty too! We had a delicious 'cocktail of the day' each day!

The other staff should really have taken some lessons from the other ones who I have mentioned. A smile or a simple 'hello' cost nothing when they were passing! There were many times when I let them pass (trying to social distance) and they didn't even smile or say thanks.

The pool area was lovely and mostly relaxing. I think that an adults' pool would be a good idea though. There were also not many sunbeds considering the size of the hotel but I know a few had been taken out. I rarely saw them being cleaned (as stated) so I think some equipment at the pool to do this would have been wise.

I missed the gym over the two weeks so a fitness room would have been good too. We had a late flight and couldn't keep our room but there were two showers at reception to use.

Overall, we had a great holiday and would return. I wanted to give it a 4.5 rating but this isn't possible! I'd love to return when things get back to normal and see if a 5 rating is possible. With everything being open and staying in a bigger suite, I'm sure I would.

Thank you Crystal Waters!

Room tip: corner rooms
Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank DerbyBetty
Reviewed 22 September 2020 via mobile

Everything about this hotel exceeded my expectations. From my check in right till i left. I arrived early so was offered breakfast at the hotel restaurant which overlooked the beautiful pools. Every member of staff I had an encounter with was amazing and the breakfast tasted amazing and had loads of options.
Everything about the hotel was perfect. the emerald suite with the private pool and a sea view was the most beautiful thing to wake up to.
We even got to meet and speak with the owner. He was so lovely and recommended a lot for us to do in the area.
A special thank you to Janet for being so accommodating and providing us with the most exceptional service. I can’t wait to be back next year

Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank shar0nni
Eirini Vlasakaki, Άλλο at Crystal Waters, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2020

Dear Sharonn I,
Thank you for your very nice words! We are really pleased to see our guests coming again and again; when we talk about holidays it is important not only to be at a beautiful place, such as Lefkada island, but also to stay at the best place and taste a very delicious breakfast! Crystal Waters is indeed the ideal place as it combines "exceptional service", very good location, and luxurious yet cozy rooms. We all look forward to welcoming you soon again for another memorable experience!

Reviewed 14 September 2020 via mobile

I spent 4 wonderful days at Crystal Waters Lefkada and I didn’t wanted to leave.

My sister and I stayed in a beautiful suite with partial sea view and private pool, as I’m an early bird, I would see the sun rise every morning and it was breath taking everytime.

The staff was lovely, I’ll particularly miss that man who served the dinner for my sister an I the first night and gave me plenty advices as a guide. His smile was contagious and all I felt was good vibes. My sister, i and friends we made along the road enjoyed a boat cruise the last day and visited few islands around Lefkada and it was absolutely fabulous.

I can’t wait to be back next year hopefully and I totally recommend this hotel!

4  Thank audychoo

Dear Audy M,
We would like to thank you for your very nice review! We are delighted to know you have truly enjoyed your stay with us, from early morning till late at night. Crystal Waters is indeed located at a very convenient location, with beautiful sea view to many of our rooms. And of course, we have passed your comments to our colleague at the restaurant! We look forward to welcoming you soon again, for another one "unforgettable stay"!

Reviewed 13 September 2020

I just came back from my 5 days in this Resort and I really have to say it was such a dream vacation. This trip has exceeded all my expectations. My room was absolutely beautiful, very spacious, tidy, modern and super private. The food, the staff, the rooms and just everything was a dream. I'm sure I will be back again!

Room tip: Luxury 2 bedroom suites - 2043
2  Thank Serena V

Dear Serena V,
Thank you for your beautiful words! We are delighted to hear that we have "exceeded all your expectations"! Crystal Waters has indeed modern, beautiful, and private rooms, ideal for couples or those who simply want to rest from the busy daily life. We look forward to welcoming you for another dreamy stay!

Reviewed 13 September 2020

The place was amazing, great stuff, great food, very clean,It has private pools, it was like paradise! Loved it❤️ The drinks are amazing, everything, i think it’s the most beautiful hotel/resort in lefkada!

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank 993otiliav

Dear Otilia V,
Thank you for your nice words! We are glad to know you enjoyed your stay with us, our food and drink options, our pools too. We look forward to welcoming you soon again in Lefkada!