Lock in the lowest price from these sites
eDreams
Hotels.com
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 September 2019

Really I don’t know from where to start ….

Since we establish our connection with Alex(hotel manager) via phone from far far away … I knew that our stay at the hotel will be well arranged and pleasant!

Upon arrival we were met by one old lady which guide us to designated parking place(earlier arranged with Alex) and … we have been ready to enjoy the sea/beach immediately :) ….
Hotel ground was one of the main reasons to choose this place – calm, quiet and full with plants/trees place which is just a “step away” from the beach area. Plenty palm trees, cactuses and plants well decorated with stones and well maintained.Evening time is amazing … staying on the balcony with a drink … enjoying the calm place with nice view all around you …..

Our room was on the second floor, well arranged and ready to accommodate us upon arrival(earlier than normal accommodation time – big plus from us about this feature). Personally for me the room was very interesting with this higher “wooden” roof and makes you too feel that the room is much bigger than is in the reality!
Sleeping comfort is quite good, matrasses are soft enough for some people and hard for the other, but the rest time was good and you may charge your "batteries" fully.

Room have a small kitchen corner with own refrigerator (big enough) and enough utensils and plates if you want to cook by yourself.

Bathroom is quite big, well equipped, but as per my own opinion was better the shower panel to be on the other side in order to avoid flooding whole bath if you using massage panel and remote shower handle. Anyhow – drainage is quite fast. The smell from the sewage pipe – it may exist early morning, but with a bit water inside will gone immediately.

One good thing is that have a place on your balcony where you may dry off your towel after beach visit.

In the end … hotel is just a step away from the beach … where you may enjoy a drink on the rocky beach(small round stones) or swimming into clear calm warm waters ….

Room tip: Room on the second floor - just a better overview
1  Thank Emiliyan
Reviewed 13 September 2019 via mobile

We stayed at rouda bay hotel for 5 days, and it was great. The staff was kind and helpful, the room was clean and well equipped (especially the kitchen). The location is a little bit hard to reach, but after you see the amazing view of the bay it won't bother you anymore. It's not a fancy place, but for this price it was perfect! Very recomended!

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 September 2019

I wish there was something less than one star. Horrible customer service. Don’t stay there. Don’t eat there! There are other better places to stay. Location is good but it’s a small town. Go somewhere else.

Reviewed 3 September 2019

So, quite a while ago I was there wit my friends and family, and when we left I forgot my Mac there. As I shipped my professional items back home before I visit Egypt, I didn't realise my laptop was missing until I got back home a month later. So, I tracked it down and guess what, last time it was connected it was on their cafe on their wifi and nowhere else since!!! I called them, and initially they said they have found it but then gave me a girl to speak that barely spoke english and since then they keep refusing having it....

Would never trust these people for staying in their rooms. Probably they would rip everything valuable right away and claim it was just ... gone

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 August 2019 via mobile

Reading the other reviews it sounds like we got a dud room which was awful, our stay was very average and if it wasn’t for the location we would of been put out if there.

I gave 3 stars due to location which is beautiful but make sure you bring beach shoes as the rocks can be tough to walk on, you get parking close by which is a bonus as it is gets really busy during the day and also rooms are clean and spacious perfect for families but ....
1. They advertise free wifi internet but the connection is awful and drops out all the time it could be an issue with area but do not advertise it as a service!
2. The beds are very uncomfortable like sleeping on concrete.
3. The bathroom smelled of sewage probably a pipe issue but it was pretty awful
4. Our room was falling apart with rusty chairs on balcony and ripped and broken curtains and flywire screen
5. Reception is hardly staffed
6. The kitchenette is cute but no washing detergent, sponge or tea towel so I left dishes in sink and they stayed there dirty for 2 days ? I had to go supermarket - first hotel with kitchen I have every stayed at that does not supply dishwashing detergent!

Date of stay: August 2019