Orbitz.com
Trip.com
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 September 2019 via mobile

We stayed at rouda bay hotel for 5 days, and it was great. The staff was kind and helpful, the room was clean and well equipped (especially the kitchen). The location is a little bit hard to reach, but after you see the amazing view of the bay it won't bother you anymore. It's not a fancy place, but for this price it was perfect! Very recomended!

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 September 2019

I wish there was something less than one star. Horrible customer service. Don’t stay there. Don’t eat there! There are other better places to stay. Location is good but it’s a small town. Go somewhere else.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 3 September 2019

So, quite a while ago I was there wit my friends and family, and when we left I forgot my Mac there. As I shipped my professional items back home before I visit Egypt, I didn't realise my laptop was missing until I got back home a month later. So, I tracked it down and guess what, last time it was connected it was on their cafe on their wifi and nowhere else since!!! I called them, and initially they said they have found it but then gave me a girl to speak that barely spoke english and since then they keep refusing having it....

Would never trust these people for staying in their rooms. Probably they would rip everything valuable right away and claim it was just ... gone

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 August 2019 via mobile

Reading the other reviews it sounds like we got a dud room which was awful, our stay was very average and if it wasn’t for the location we would of been put out if there.

I gave 3 stars due to location which is beautiful but make sure you bring beach shoes as the rocks can be tough to walk on, you get parking close by which is a bonus as it is gets really busy during the day and also rooms are clean and spacious perfect for families but ....
1. They advertise free wifi internet but the connection is awful and drops out all the time it could be an issue with area but do not advertise it as a service!
2. The beds are very uncomfortable like sleeping on concrete.
3. The bathroom smelled of sewage probably a pipe issue but it was pretty awful
4. Our room was falling apart with rusty chairs on balcony and ripped and broken curtains and flywire screen
5. Reception is hardly staffed
6. The kitchenette is cute but no washing detergent, sponge or tea towel so I left dishes in sink and they stayed there dirty for 2 days ? I had to go supermarket - first hotel with kitchen I have every stayed at that does not supply dishwashing detergent!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2019

We loved the place, the beach is incrirbel, staff very kind...the room is fine, Thank"s a lot to Alex, for help us every time, to every thing. The rouda bay itself is very beatiful bay, small and not too croudy...the road to the place is ok,

Date of stay: August 2019