“Amazing”

Aristos Taverna
Ranked #52 of 1 422 Restaurants in Corfu
Cuisines: International
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Lovely place, perfect for couples and families. Food was excellent, we ate fish foods and were perfectly repared. Employees were extremely nice and made sure we were enjoying and everything was good. Can highly recomend.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Aristos Taverna is unlike any other restaurant in Kavos; it was a vey welcome change not to be accosted by a sunburnt Brit trying to pressure you to their boss’ restaurants. Aristos also had some of the most authentic Greek food in Kavos, including the best moussaka I have come across. The international dishes were also very good (particularly the bolognese). Not only that but the prices were more than reasonable: 10-15€ per head on average. The charming owner and his wife make you feel welcome the moment you walk in and you leave feeling like old friends. If I ever have to return to Kavos this will be the first place I go to.

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

I went here with my mom. We were looking for something fresh and light to eat. I was craving tzatziki and we decided we should go to a greek restaurant. We did not come to Greece to eat pizza or chinese :) so we found Aristos Taverna. From outside it looked beautiful. We ordered tzatziki, taramosalata and a greek salad. All this for 14 euros. The tzatziki and taramosalata come with freshly baked pita. The food was full of flavour and the hosts were very welcoming and friendly. We will be here for a few more days, so we will definitely eat here again before our departure.

Reviewed 10 May 2018

This is a lovely taverna run by George an his wife very friendly with lovely food to suit everyone Greek an internation cusine never ha a bad meal

Reviewed 1 October 2017

My wife and I were drinking at Maria`s Karaoke bar with a couple who were staying in the same hotel, and when we left together and had just started to head back, we decided it was time for steak dinners! and taking the first restaurant that we saw on the left headed into Aristos.
What a good decision we made that evening, as we had three steak meals and my wife had beef stifado, accompanied by two carafes of wine, very very nice.
Best food of our holiday.
Enough said.

Been to Aristos Taverna? Share your experiences!