“Professional Service and Amazing Driver.”

My Santorini Transfer
Ranked #49 of 61 Transportation in Santorini
Reviewed 14 August 2018

Artemis started off our stay in Santorini by giving us all the tips we needed to know. Restaurants, Beaches, Places of Interest and excellent conversation all the way to the hotel. I highly recommend you book prior to your stay in Santorini.

Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

Artemis our tour guide collected us at 8:30am and spent 5 mins figuring out what we wanted from our private tour of Santorini.
We chatted, he recommended and we agreed on a route.

It exceeded all expectations.

Took in a few of the touristy sites but spent most of the time off the beaten track seeing real Santorini. Artemis knew people in every village and so we got the special treatment. He was knowledgeable about the island and it’s history, great with the kids, and a good chap to have a chat with.

One of the best private island tours we’ve done on our travels. 10/10!

Reviewed 3 July 2018

I originally booked a return trip to Oia but the driver that took us to Oia was on facebook messenger the whole way, he even nearly rear ended someone. Also he was overtaking dangerously (around blind corners). What makes it worse is we has 2 children in the car.

At the end the driver handed me the number to call when I wanted to arrange the return trip back to the hotel, needless to say I didn't call them. I used a different transfer company. And mysantorinitransfers had the nerve to call my hotel and complain about me that I didn't use their return service. What a joke!

1  Thank James D
Reviewed 7 October 2017

The purpose of our 3 hour private tour of Santorini Island was to visit lesser known historical sights, experience beautiful sea/island views without other tourists, see the Monastery & visit a Venetian Castle at the end of the island which has been under the care/restoration of an amazing musician who also makes flutes & lyre instruments.

We loved all of it! Our guide was friendly & knowledgeable about all the local spots (he talked about them as we drove by the hundreds of tourists). My parents took a similar tour 2 days prior & raved about it so we went.

We traveled in a very comfortable/clean Mercedes mini-van. You need walking shoes & camera.

I loved everything (& I'm hard to please) so the worst part was saying goodbye to our new friends.