“By far best transfer service ”

My Santorini Transfer
Ranked #28 of 48 Transportation in Santorini
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

The restaurant we went to arranged a transfer with this company, it was on time, friendly, and cheap as transfers go. Later in our trip while we were waiting for another service (LTS), they drove by us and apologized that they weren't picking us up... definitely the best!

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

Just got back from santorini, we used my santorini transfer to go to Fira and Oia and were so impressed with the level of service received. Both Manoush and Artemis were wonderful knowledgeable reliable drivers. I would definitely use this service, the transport was clean, nice and spacious as there were 10 of us!! Thank you both so much you were both so nice and hope I spelt your names correct!! Love 44

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

Both the drivers we used in this company were excellent. Very personable, professional and safe drivers. We had Artemis one trip and had a wonderful conversation with him about travel. I would recommend this service highly. We needed transportation from Fira to Arthinios port and back for a ferry to Ios. The busses do not go down this road as they are very narrow and winding. It cost 30 Euros each way for 4 of us.

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

The best guide ever !
If you want to find a transfer or a guide for santorini just call them and they help you for sure !!

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

Safe and nice transfer! Nice luxury cars and nice well behave drivers! Always on time... and well informed about the island....!!!