“Very pretty and great food”
Review of Oia Gefsis

Oia Gefsis
Ranked #270 of 787 Restaurants in Santorini
Price range: US$23 - US$93
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My husband is still raving about the orange salmon dish. It was his favorite on the island. I had some delicious seafood. It was a great place to watch the sunset or to get drinks.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Just a few steps away from the thronging tourist hoards you’ll find this gem of a restaurant in a beautifully restored 200 (or was it 300) year old building. The roof top seating provides a magnificent view with almost full canopy sun/heat protection.
Take your time to relax away from crowds and enjoy delicious offerings. Greek coffee is a must for any coffee aficionado. Fresh fruit juices made at time of order take extra time but so worthy of the wait. Oia Gefsis will not be a hidden secret for long!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Went in without reservation and had a wonderful meal service a Little slow at the start but when the food came it was worth the wait. Highly recommended

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Of our four nights in Santorini, one of them was spent on the lovely deck of Oia Gefis watching the sunset; and what a great night it was!

I'm not usually one done to be taken in by 'spruikers' outside restaurants, but as I was looking at the menu for this place, I struck a conversation with a guy here and he took my up and showed me the deck. A few minutes later, I'd booked in to return an hour later!

When we returned the restaurant was buzzing and the atmosphere was really great. Upon arrival, we had some cocktails to begin, then got stuck into some delicious food.

If you are familiar with the area, you may be aware that Oia gets rather chaotic in the lead up to the sun setting. Not so up here though. It was very relaxing and a prefect spot to watch the sun disappear in to the sea for another day.

We spent a very memorable time in Santorini. Thanks to Costas and the team at Oia Gefsis for making one of them nights so memorable.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We chose this place for a sunset view without exorbitant prices. We were pleased with our meal and can't beat being on a rooftop in Oia at sunset.