“Great food, comes at pace!”
Review of Kuzina Mykonos

Kuzina Mykonos
Ranked #84 of 450 Restaurants in Mykonos
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed our sushi yesterday, a nice change from typical Greek cuisine

We shared the tempura shrimps for our starter; the prawns were in breadcrumb rather than tempura but yummy all the same... shame there was only 4! We had a couple of maki for main, and finished with calamari (the portions are quite small...).

The best bit for me was the dessert- the candy bar was sublime and way too much for one person for one dessert, so I have the second half in my fridge for tonight!!

Very impressed with the food at Kuzina- my only two watch outs are that the foods come v quickly and it’s a little on the pricey side. But we’d go back for sure!!!!

Reviewed 6 October 2018

great beach, great food and courteous service! the music and the atmosphere make you want to come back! thank you guys!

Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

As a family we really enjoyed our meals here. Our Toddler was made to feel welcome (the little flirt she is) and we immediately got seated on the beach, even without a reservation (I recommend you do reserve though as it’s very popular). Staff are very attentive and polite. I love sushi and it can be very hit and miss, but Kuzina was spot on. Lovely atmosphere and food. We enjoyed our experience so much we dined there twice on our visit to Ornos.

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

The food is very average and expensive as hell! The staff is rude and unkind.
This was the worst experience we had in Mykonos. Now I know, I've seen the good recommendations as well and thought "what can go wrong" and believe me, it was a disaster! I usually don't write negative comments but I feel I must warn you guys.

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Ordered the pork, chicken and sushi. They were all pretty good but the service was slow. We got our food quick and the presentation was very nice but it took forever to get the bill, and after we paid it took forever to get our change. We also got candy bar and tiramisu for dessert. The candy bar was very rich and couldn’t finish it but the tiramisu was amazing. Overall it wasn’t bad but I’d say this place is overrated.