See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 October 2017

We hade made a reservation through Hotels.com and arrived late in the evening, after a long day of travelling. We were greeted and treated like in a horror movie. The rudest guy at the front desk barely spoke to us, did not find our reservation and did not bother to look into it in any way. Just refused to give us a room and insisted it's not his problem. We were thrown out in the middle of the night, not helped to find another hotel (the place is in a residental area, not many services around.)
I did not even get my money back from Hotels.com because the hotel said I had been staying there.
DON'T RECOMMEND THIS PLACE IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!

Stayed: October 2017
1  Thank PauliinaHell
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

A very convenient hotel as it's very close to the port and also the airport. This means very noisy taking off aircraft late into the evening! There are not that many flights but when one takes off you will know about it! The room was clean and had a good shower. The bed was nice and firm. I was given a kettle at request which for me is a must. Free wifi in the room. Small TVs which I eventually worked out how to use. Greek channels only. No safe box, which is the norm in greece (they should consider these in future). About 20 minute walk to the centre. A very good value for money.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 September 2017

The hotel is located in the middle of the airport and the city center. Easy to reach even on foot (only 30 minutes from the airport and 10/15 from the city center).
It's perfect for anyone who just needs a place to leave their luggage before changing city or area, while I do not recommend it to those who would like to enjoy many days in Heraklion. First of all, service is not the best. The family who run the hotel is a bit rude, never greeted, and if you want to ask something, it seems that they are doing a favor to answer you. In the second instance, the room is very small, clean but the bathroom is not comfortable and something should be repaired. But the amazing thing is that you can take a picture of a flying plane, very close to the hotel, at any time during the day, which means sleeping difficulty from 5 a.m to 1 a.m. Better take with you ear plugs

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 June 2017

I stayed here only because it was quite close to the airport, although to be honest, anywhere from the centre of Heraklion moving out eastwards would have been fine for quick access to the airport. In addition, the hotel is on the flight path, and you can certainly hear that! The hotel is clean, the rooms a little old fashioned. The real issue was that I wanted a quick afternoon "power nap" and after c. 10 minutes the cleaner came barging into my room even though I had firmly locked the door and she had seen me arrive 30 minutes earlier.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank kkevinw
Reviewed 7 June 2017

Just to set the record straight, I counted the teenagers and there were 50. Also, my son had a black Fitbit which he told me he had jumped into the pool with. No problem it was fine and we still have it. Mine was bright blue and disappeared.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family