Porto Antico Hotel(Chania Town)(Great Value!)
US$115
Hanim Lounge & Studios(Chania Town)(Great Value!)
US$93
  • Room Service
Porto Veneziano Hotel(Chania Town)
US$158
  • Room Service
Halepa Hotel(Chania Town)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$91
Amalthia Beach Resort(Chania Town)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$159
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$225/night.

Samaria Hotel(Chania Town)
US$355
US$165
Bookgreece.com
  • Breakfast included
US$153
US$129
  • Breakfast included
Corinna Mare Suites & Studios(Kalamaki)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$84
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

Royal Sun Hotel(Chania Town)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$74
Hotels.com
All reviewsgreek eveningthe busshop on sitebuy the ticketsonsite supermarketbasic breakfast foodpool viewmini marketsmall super marketnice pool areaair conditioningspent a week hereone bedroom apartmentregular bus serviceroad noisenice hotelself catering
Reviewed 27 May 2017

I was lucky to find this place as it was really pretty. The allocated room was specious and so was the balcony. Hotel is slightly away from Chania, however, its very well served by local bus. Hotel can arrange tours or walks for you. The pool was very nice, little beach bar could feed you when you get hungry. In this price range you getting rather good deal. On the other hand you could use pool only until 6 pm, what I found rather limited and I never understand why hotels do this.

Stayed: October 2016
1  Thank Pa3ck-London
Reviewed 29 March 2017

It is a 2 stars hotel. We had one bedroom and studio rooms and both weresufficient big, and clean . Rooms included small kitchen for breakfast .
Pool was big and lovely
Hotels's restaurant had goodfood. Average cost about 12 eur per person.On Fridays they had also tango. Not to be missed! the couple that danced there offered also a small lecture workshop during the performance. Very interesting. Actually this was the reason I start dancing with my husband back in France!! They offered also many cretan night, and live music.

Thereis o small super market, Somone can buy fresh bread every morning and basic breakfast food.

friendly staff

Stayed July 2016,

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 November 2016

Me and my friends, we stayed at the hotel at the end of October and we had really nice time!! We originally booked a studio and Mrs.Maria offered us an apartment with sea view(yeah!)! The rest of the staff was also really friendly, the service was very good and the cleaning was amazing!! I highly recommend it!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
3  Thank wisdombeginsinwonder
Reviewed 14 November 2016

I stayed at Porto Kalamki with wife and two young kids. My expectation was to get basic, clean apartment with Kitchenette and restaurants and other amenities in close proximity. Porto Kalamaki matched wit my expectation, here is + and - (very few) points -
+Cleanliness in the apartment
+Helpful and courteous staff
+No designated parking space, but it seems roadside parking very common in Chania. I managed to get space everyday during my 7 day stay, so no complains
+No Iron in the room (this is basic expectation from any hotel/apartment), but was provided immediately upon request
+Had read about loud music complaint but didn't face any such problem
+Good restaurants, bus stop within 10 min walk

-Shower enclosure(well, it's not enclosed) is tiny and we always ended up making the entire bathroom floor wet after taking shower.

Overall, good value for money, I would recommend if you have similar expectation.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank KPrats
Reviewed 9 November 2016

We had a last minute half term break here & loved it. Albeit a bit noisy because of passing traffic. Tha staff are brilliant & nothing was too much trouble. Tania looked after us really well in the restaurant and at the bar.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank hevsnphill