“Amazing apartment, amazing place and amazing view!”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
annexpect...
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Amazing apartment, amazing place and amazing view!”
Reviewed 16 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Great apartment, great decoration, and most of all, great view from every room! Both the interior of the house -with its minimal style- and the outdoors -with the private pool-resulted to the ideal relaxation. I loved the place by the pool and the amazing view of your wonderful city! The place was extremely clean, the service very satisfying and we also had a warm welcoming in the airport from the manager of the house, who additionally helped us rent a car and accompanied us to the apartment! The house is located in an area called Sodi, well known for its breathtaking view and near “Koukouvagia”, the most famous cafe in town. Also, not far from the center of town and near to some beautiful beaches. Thank you for this unforgettable time and expect to see us again next year!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
artemio80...
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Too good to be true.. Just amazing!!!!”
Reviewed 16 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

What can I say about this property.. I am travelling to Crete for business and leisure the last decade at least one time every year and this house is by far the best I have ever stayed.
It is very spacious and clean, offering all the commodities of a modern house and above all it feels like home from the first minute. The view at the harbor of Chania is just amazing and the sunset over there is something you will never forget. The pool is luxurious and you can enjoy it privately anytime of the day. I would definitely recommend a night swim .
The owner, Manolis, is very helpful and whatever I wanted for the property he was there instantly! In addition, he revealed me little secrets about Chania, which even though I visit every year I didn’t know. In Chania there are still a lot of things to discover.
I look forward to staying there next time I visit Chania. To be honest I wanted to keep this paradise as a secret in order to find easily availability because soon I believe it will be overbooked, but I will definitely recommend it to my friends and colleagues.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing