“One of the best restaurants in Athens!”

Oriental Kitchen Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #673 of 2 573 Restaurants in Athens
Cuisines: Chinese, Thai
Neighbourhood: Pangrati
Neighbourhood: Pangrati
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We wanted for the last day something diferent then greek food (which was such a failure! 3/30+ places were only good), we decided to eat asian food, so we read the reviews for this place, and a key winner was “chineese people come here to eat” comment! Ok, so we came around 18:30 (one of the reviewers sayed 18:00-20:00 there are alot of chineese tourist) and luckly we found a table! There were alot of chineese tourists (which was really great! I loved it), if they come here it should be good.. we took a combo menu (B) for two for (38€), and a house wine bottle (12€) and were very amazed to get so much tasty food! Everything was superb! And that menu for two was more of for four

I am a big critic when it comes to food, but this was super good food! And I would recommend for anyone, that likes asian food (and tourist that disliked the local food).

Reviewed 16 February 2018

I eat a lot of Greek food when I am in Athens and after a while I need to eat something else.
Our hostess, Carole from RealGreece told us about this great restaurant around the corner from the apartment, Acropolis Beta, that we stayed at.
The food was fresh, flavorful and truly authentic. We found out that this is the place where all the Chinese tourists come to eat when they are in Athens! They probably know best, but we certainly have had our share of Chinese and we applaud the food and service.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

This is a hidden gem in Athens. I've eaten here dozens of times and I'm never disappointed. Sure, they have the standards that most North Americans are familiar with but if you are adventurous and lucky you will dine around the same time one of the Chinese tour groups is dining (between 6 pm - 8 pm) and you can just tell the server to bring what they are having. Last week we had a lovely steamed fish - something I would never have thought to order. My favorite regular off the menu items are the salt/pepper calamari, the kataifi shrimp appetizer, and the pork dish that is not on the menu which is owner Coco's favorite :-) The staff speak English (and some Greek, LOL) and if you want to eat between 5:30 pm - 8 pm you must book a table. After 8:30 pm there is no problem walking in.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

We were in a tour group and ate here 2 weeks ago, taking a break from routine Greek food. This was a welcome change. The restaurant sign says OK Restaurant, OK = Oriental Kitchen, located on a side street just off the busy main road.

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

After a lot of Greek dishes we wanted to enjoy the Chinese kitchen again. This restaurant has very good food and very good service. We paid around € 40,- for a very tasty fish, a beef dish, rice and vegetables.

谢谢你!