Review Highlights
Exceptional service!

I broke my leg in the city at first day, and only thanks to Nikos I did see everything. Tour to... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Alexei B
Excellent service

I had the pleasure of using Athens Taxi Services from and to the airport several times during my... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Anifinafplio
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Athens
from US$55,49
from US$115,61
from US$33,53
from US$55,49
More Info
All reviews excellent service always on time nice cars baby seat transport service flight was delayed friendly driver comfortable mercedes bottle of water cruise ship amazing tour day tour hermes nikos airport transfer luggage
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

Booking Athens Taxi Service from Australia prior to arriving in Athens for the first time was a great move. Communication was personal and easy via email. Nikos and his drivers were most accommodating. Cars were spotless and plans went exactly as described. Our daughter’s flight cancellation meant she arrived at 1.30am but this wasn’t a problem. The drivers were also very caring in ensuring our daughters arriving late at night arrived safely inside our accommodation. We would have no hesitation in using ATS again!

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed 21 August 2018

ATS was an amazing tour/transfer service. They handled our large group of 19 people smoothly and efficiently. ATS picked us up on time in the port as we disembarked our cruise ship. Our bus was modern with a very clean and luxurious interior. Our driver competently negotiated the heavy downtown traffic to the Acropolis without incident. We arrived at our destination in record time and were one of the first groups to arrive at the Acropolis with absolutely no wait lines and very little crowds. ATS had arranged for an English tour guide on the bus who was very informative on the sights of Athens during the transfer. After enjoying the sights, the bus was ready and waiting at our pickup point in Monastiraki to take us back to the cruise ship. The cost of the transfer was very affordable. The reservation process was extremely easy as Nikos quickly responded to my emails and any questions I had. I would not hesitate to use this company again and I highly recommend this service to all cruise ship passenger wanting an easy, safe, enjoyable and stressfree experience in Greece. Thank you Nikos and ATS transfer!!

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

They say nothing quick happens in Greece which is true but ATS is something different. Always their even in emergency, great with families, clean vehicles and remarkable staff. The best transport service in Athens. Well done Nicko and team. Look forward in seeing and using you on our next trip. Bravo.

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

Sometimes, no matter how much research I do, I still often wonder what I am really going to get. Niko with Athens Taxi Service delivered above and beyond expectations. Met us at the airport, despite several flight changes on our end and a very late night arrival. Knew exactly where our hotel was. Gave us cold bottled water when we got in, and politely conversed with us throughout the trip. Even though we arrived at about 1am, we felt completely safe and confident with Niko. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

Absolutely amazing service! I messaged asking to book a 3am taxi for an early flight and Nikos replied to me on Whatsapp within seconds! He arrived perfectly on time for our 3am pickup from our Airbnb in Monastiraki and drove us to the airport for flat rate of €55. If you need a reliable taxi service I would highly recommend Athens Taxi Service. Will be using this company next time we are in Athens.