“The best in Jewellery Greece!!”

Maris Exclusive Jewelry
Ranked #16 of 219 Shopping in Athens
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Maris Exclusive Jewelry is a family business located in the historical Center of Athens since 1979 . Gold and Silver Jewellery inspired from Archaic and Byzantine Masterpieces iin combinations with the modern jewellery completing a beautiful collection in our two jewellery stores.
Reviewed 11 July 2017

I recommend Maris Jewelry without reservation because they not only have a great shop with beautiful Jewellery already, they can make or redesign a complete different piece. I know first hand how capable, knowledgeable and honest they are, this being the reasons why I would never shop anywhere else in Greece for Jewellery. Antoni and all the other staff have enthusiasm and drive and possess the ultimate "can do" attitude to their customers with a positive energy and a smile. Their upbeat personality and engaging personal style enables them to interact effectively with customers achieving a great and pleasant shopping experience.

All reviews
"reminder"
"collection"
"greece"

Reviewed 1 June 2017

We recently visited this shop. The owner was very helpful in providing pendants that my daughter and daughter in law might like. I asked for a specific pendant, a snake around a staff. He did not have it at his store, but remembered that he had one at his other location. He had it brought to the store and it was perfect. I will be sure to go back to this store when I next visit Athens.

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

Thank you Yiannis and Pavlos for the best shopping experience I have had in Athens.
I had never heard of Maris Jewelry before today but came upon the shop by chance whilst strolling through Monastiraki. I was looking for a charm for my bracelet, and what started out as a simple purchase, ended as a meeting of like minds and the making of new friends!
Some charms I had already bought were badly put on and looked like they might fall off, so Pavlos fixed these for me. I then chose 6 new charms, taking my time as I learned about the Greek Gods! Pavlos was amazingly patient and really took an interest in the bracelet I was wanting to create. Whilst Pavlos was working away, Yiannis and I discovered that we had many interests in common and the conversation flowed easily from one topic to another.
So, without ever having met me, these two cousins looked after me in the most professional and friendly way. They gave me a very generous DISCOUNT as I paid in cash, gave me a black necklace with a silver clasp for another charm as a PRESENT and then, did
NOT CHARGE me a single cent for more than half an hour's work! They offered the most wonderful, dedicated and genuinely personalised service I have received anywhere in Athens. I will go back to choose some presents for friends and family before I leave. If you are thinking about buying some good quality jewellery, look no further. Just go and see Yiannis and Pavlos at Maris.

2  Thank Aratinga_inn
Reviewed 25 January 2017

I purchased a beautiful 18KYG Greek museum replica necklace. Everywhere I go I get compliments. I purchased 3 gold evil eyes as well. I was so pleased with the prices and the incredible customer service I had with Yannis. Can not wait to go back and purchase another piece and see Yannis! Highly recommend this store!

1  Thank hripsimet83
Yannis M, Jewellery Specialist at Maris Exclusive Jewelry, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2017

Thank you for taking your time and sharing this experience through this review.
Jewellery is the best you can have to remind forever the great Moments you had in Greece
Enjoy wearing your beautiful necklace
See you next time you come to Athens