“Best Place to Shop”

Maris Exclusive Jewelry
Ranked #18 of 214 Shopping in Athens
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Maris Exclusive Jewelry is a family business located in the historical Center of Athens since 1979 . Gold and Silver Jewellery inspired from Archaic and Byzantine Masterpieces iin combinations with the modern jewellery completing a beautiful collection in our two jewellery stores.
Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

This place was the best place to shop for quality jewelry in Athens. My newfound friend and I ventured into the store earlier this week and we didn't want to leave! The owner and his staff were so friendly and personable throughout our entire time there. They helped us personalize our jewelry to ensure that we walked away happy and satisfied with all of our purchases. If you are looking for quality pieces then you should definitely choose this place!

1  Thank Worlddiva10
"collection"
"greece"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 5 October 2016

When shopping for jewelry as a souvenir from Athens, drop by at Maris Jewelry in the Flea Market and speak to Yannis.

We initially dropped by on our first day in Athens. Although we expressed that we are not on a mission to buy anything that day, he was still very helpful and friendly. This made us go back for a 2nd and 3rd time.

Not only did we buy jewelry, but we also bought the silver plated elephants.

I highly recommend dropping by when you're in Athens.

1  Thank mac_and_mini
Reviewed 14 July 2016

Athens was our last stop on this trip. We have already gotten some jewelry in Santorini. We were looking for matching pieces. The best selection, quality and price we found were at Maris Jewelry @Monastiraki market. You will find that some jewelry store owners/ employees have short patience span after you don’t buy the first piece they show you. Not in this store. In the 2 days we visited the store 4 times and always had great experience. I must add that on the first visit we just browsed and did not buy anything. I was not feeling well and we said we will come back tomorrow. The next day my sister stopped at the store before me and Yannis asked her how I was doing :)
What a great customer service!! On our last visit I have so many pieces in front of me; nothing was too much for them to show you.
Of course now I wish I bought more. When you shop please think of Christmas and birthday gifts, I wish I did. They have unique jewelry pieces at affordable prices.
If something that you like is beyond your affordability Yannis will find you something similar that you can have.
I have to say that they have so many beautiful pieces of jewelry in the window display that at first we thought it would be too expensive to shop there but not so, just go in and try.
If I will ever fly to Athens I will make sure to have enough time to go shopping there.
After visiting so many jewelry stores this is #1!!! If you have short time in Athens go there directly, we already did the research for you! Enjoy shopping!

The store is located at the entrance to Monastiraki flea market near the metro station. I snap one photo early in the morning on the last day with stores still closed right from the entrance to market. They have two locations but the one I'm referring to is @ 5 IFESTOU.

8  Thank MEGSIBOO
Reviewed 30 October 2015 via mobile

Many of the jewelry shops seems identical in Athens, all selling similar things, but with different prices that seem highly inflated. I went in just casually browsing and comparing for a ring, but then met Yannis. The staff are lovely and don't pressure you or hassle you like many other shops. They don't just care about selling you something and getting a hefty profit. After a few visits, I ended up buying a beautiful gold Byzantine style ring as a token of my time spent in the area. I don't normally write reviews, but I have to recommend Maris, they have great quality and prices.

7  Thank LJ H