“Excellent welcoming service”

Executive Tours and Transfers
Ranked #110 of 200 Transportation in Athens
Reviewed 12 August 2017

Stamatios was the first person we met in Athens and he gave us the best first impression of his city ever. We only used him for our airport transfers but he was punctual, polite, friendly and went out of his way to explain the sights and give us tips on how best to explore his beloved city.
We loved our time in Athens and hope to return for a few more days next year on our way to the islands.
Executive tours and Transfers will be the first people we contact and hopefully next time we'll use them for tours too.

Reviewed 1 February 2017

Vassilis was very professional, helpful, and knowledgeable.
I would have no hesitation in recommending his service.
The car was impeccably clean.

Reviewed 12 January 2015

Stamatios was great find for my family while in Athens. He was always on time, courteous, nice car and good price. Very friendly. I recommend him to all my friends and family.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

It was a pleasure dealing with Stamatious. He was always on time, courteous and has a lovely friendly demeanour. I would definitely recommend his services. Thank you again.
Marcel & Michelle, Australia