Reviews (1 289)
1 289 results
All reviews victoria square great hotel larissa station whirlpool bath green line two metro stations didn't feel unsafe free wifi late at night after dark central athens hotel is located small balcony min walk yogurt greek islands visit athens
66 - 71 of 1 289 reviews
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

The hotel was nice clean and modern. The staff were friendly and the hotel on its own is worth the stay. However you are a little out of the city center in a neighbourhood that isn't the greatest. To get to town I would recommend taxis as the victoria metro station was very rough. Saw someone smoking crack lol. Also the shower in the room was broken.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 925andrewd
Reviewed 2 June 2017

Very nice hotel with huge and comfortable rooms. It has a small and cosy garden at the back to drink coffee. The location is close to a metro station. The staff was very kind to recommend us restaurant for our group and were also extremely helpful when assisting us in sending a forgotten luggage back to our home country. They also upgraded for free two guys of our group into a suite.
I totally recommend Centrotel!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

We've been upgraded to a superior room, which turned out to be a really spacious suite with 2 balconies, perfectly equiped (603). The best thing was the view: regular people doing their things in balconies and on the street, in a regular Athens neighbourhood. The hotel is located 5 minutes close to Victoria metro station, which is 4-5 stations away from Acropolis. Breakfast was OK as well.

1  Thank igheorghita
Reviewed 31 May 2017

I got a room with a jacuzzi and a balcony. There is a blackout door and a glass door to the balcony. I slept in in the morning and thought it was still dark outside. it had been light for three hours. The breakfast was good and well worth the 8 Euros. The room is clean, modern, well designed, and well thought out. I recommend it for anyone. it is located about four blocks from two different metro stations. The staff has been quite professional and answered all of my questions. I'll come back.

Room tip: Ask for a room with a jacuzzi.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 25 May 2017

We stayed in the hotel on two occasions. First time, we got a room with a jacuzzi and it was such a nice feeling to have a long an leisurely massage in the tub of water. The shower gels smelt of almond and the smell lingered after the bath. The dome above the bed has starlike lights. The hotel is not in the central business district, but has few nice and value for money eating places nearby. Language is issue, spoken or understood by only few. I left my Iphone in the breakfast table and forgot all about it. I did not even remember where I lost it and gave up hope of ever finding it. To my surprise, my tentative query on the phone evoked a positive response as the owner had take the phone from the outside table and kept it in safe-keeping.

Room tip: Ask for a room with a jacuzzi
Date of stay: June 2016