“A Wonderful Welcome to Athens”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

French first
Any
shamz30
“A Wonderful Welcome to Athens”
Reviewed 2 April 2012 for a stay in March 2012
person found this review helpful

Nikos and I began communicating many months before we took our trip to Athens. He is now a wonderful friend. Our girls adore him.
I asked him so many questions and he answered them all patiently - some of my questions were so touristy and yet we laughed through most of them. I had planned everything perfectly with Nikos, so when we got to Athens, it all went smoothly. He was there to pick us up and we went out to share the most wonderful hot chocolate/coffee over the best views of Athens.
When we got to the apartment, Nikos showed us where everything was. It was such a beautiful little place, well kept and the kitchen well stocked. Nikos showed us the grocery stores - there are 2 of them if you want to walk - I personally suggest it because you meet people and get to practice a little Greek unlike in the touristy areas. There is a wonderful bakery which has the most divine smell and the best pastries. Nikos also showed us Kipseli square, restaurants to try, where to find cabs and even gave us a very useful map he has made for his guests. I can't tell you how much we used that map to get back to the apartment from the city. Especially with cabs.
The apartment is well located and Nikos wonderful mother lives on the top floor - she is so sweet and welcoming. We also have this amazing view of the Acropolis and it is definitely worth a look at night. We loved our stay, the linen was fresh, Wifi fantastic, the bathroom was spotless. We really had everything we needed for a visit. We actually looked forward to coming back after a long day of walking.
Thank you so much for everything Niko, we really appreciate all you did to make our stay comfortable. We will be back for another visit.
Shamitri - San Francisco

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: NIkos, location
Travelling group: Family with Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
QLD, Australia

Benicasim (Spain)
Reviewed 12 January 2012 for a stay in January 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing