Review Highlights
Fascinating and Unforgettable - Cyclone Included!

After returning from three weeks abroad, my boyfriend and I promised ourselves to do what we have... read more

Reviewed today
giget8
San Diego, California
pk tours

Look no further for a full day trip in Athens. This company is wonderful. Guides are... read more

Reviewed today
clamar

Reviews (2 775)
2 775 results
2 690
2 690
All reviews nikos loukas full day tour cruise ship athens tour driver guide cape sounion highly recommend this company baklava his knowledge olympic stadium great tour mercedes van booked a private tour greek history presidential palace excellent driver major sites
242 - 247 of 2 775 reviews
Reviewed 17 July 2018

We were a family of 14 visiting Athens, Greece from a cruise ship. We were there in mid-June 2018. I reserved the tour with Nikos Loukas via email a few months in advance. He was very responsive and well organized. The booking process was easy and trustworthy. We arranged for a private minibus. The bus was clean with plenty of space and air conditioning!
We were met on time by our driver, Fanis at the cruise port. He was very friendly and knowledgeable.
We then met our tour guide, Frieda. She was an excellent tour guide. She took us to all of the important sites with the limited time we had (6 hours). We saw the Olympic stadium, Acropolis, etc. with great explanations about the city. She was fantastic and took us to many places for great photos. I highly recommend using this tour company. They are reliable, professional, and friendly! Thank you for a great experience in Athens.

6  Thank julie k
nikos_loukas, Ιδιοκτήτης at Private Greece Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Thank you jlk4392!

I greatly appreciate it!

Fanis and Frieda send their regards!

Reviewed 17 July 2018

We recently enjoyed a lovely half-day tour of Athens with Vasilis. He was on time, very knowledgeable and friendly and I can’t say the four of us - two adults and two boys aged 10 and 12 - did not enjoy the air-conditioned van in Athens’ summer heat. Vasilis was able to help us avoid the long queue at the Parthenon by buying tickets elsewhere and also gave us useful recommendations for other things to do in Athens. All round a very professional outfit.

4  Thank 7SACanuck

Thank you 7SACanuck!

I greatly appreciate it!

Vasilis sends his regards!

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

Don’t mess around using any other tour company for your visit to Athens. Nikos and PGT are fantastic. Easy, timely communication, very comfortable vehicles and extremely knowledgeable drivers. Our driver, Ellis, was a pleasure. I would recommend PGT highly and confidently!

3  Thank Jon A

Thank you Jon !

Ellis sends his regards!

Reviewed 16 July 2018

Lambros was our tour guide and he was awesome! Very friendly and fun to talk to. The tours are quite adjustable to the customers needs and Lambros was very knowledgable about the sites. This was so worth the money.

4  Thank 26j796

Thank you 26j796!

I greatly appreciate it!

Lambros sends his regards!

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

The tour with Private Greece Tours was all I hoped it would be- our driver, Lambros was there to meet us (there were 4 of us) as expected and was very friendly and the Mercedes van was exactly as described. Our Guide, Gabriela was very knowledgeable and explained what what we were seeing as we drive as well as at the sights. Lambros dropped us off as close as possible to our sights and was always there when we returned. He was very helpful and knew s lot about all the sights we saw. His driving was very good. We all felt comfortable in the crazy Athens traffic. I felt like was got to see twice as much with him getting us around so efficiently. Gabriela made sure we went to the Acropolis first to avoid the crowds and heard from others on our cruise ship how important that was. She had very insightful and intrteycomments st each place we went- we followed their suggested itinerary for a full day in Athens. It was well worth the money we spent

4  Thank Teena P

Thank you Teena!

I greatly appreciate it!

Gabriela and Lambros send their regards!