“Good Place to stay in”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Debabrata...
Mumbai
“Good Place to stay in”
Reviewed 15 May 2011 for a stay in May 2011

We stayed at this apartment in Athens for 6 nights. The apartment is situated inside Koliatsou square. This is not exactly centre of Athens (it is a 10 min bus / taxi drive to reach the centre - Syntagma square / Plaka and costs 5 euros). The apartment is spacious and has place to sleep 4 people comfortably. Lina (the owner) supplied us with a large quantity of food to start us off. There is a small market about 20m away. A huge supermarket is about 5 mins away.

Apart from the distance from the city centre, this apartment is very good, good value for money and a great deal. Lina is very helpful and we kept on asking for her help to find directions and our way around Athens. Would definitely recommend this place for families / couples.

Travelling group: Family with Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
WhitVance
Bainbridge, Georgia
“Would recommend to anyone planning a trip to Athens!!”
Reviewed 10 April 2011 for a stay in March 2011
person found this review helpful

I just recently went on a trip with 3 girlfriends, and we absolutely LOVED our time at Lina's. From the moment we arrived she was extrmely helpful and welcoming. We arrived around 8 PM on a Friday night and were looking for a place to eat. Lina called up a friend who had a restaurant and made reservations for us (something that was extremely helpful considering we do not speak Greek). The restaurant ended up being amazing, and we were so gratfeul for Lina's help. Throughout our whole stay, she did things like this to make our time easier and more comfortable. Her apartment was extremely clean and well decorated...it had more of a feeling of being at home. It was conveniently located with a mini-market across the street and a full grocery store at the end of the block. It was within walking distance to taxis and the metro. I would recommend using taxis as they are incredibly cheap in Athens and can get you to all the tourist attractions in a short amount of time. My friends and I wanted to visit Cape Sounion where Poseidon's Temple is located. It is a bit of a ways outside of Athens....about a 45 minute to an hour drive. Lina organized a private driver to take us out to the Cape as well as wait for us (we wanted to watch the sunset) to take us back into Athens. It was probably the most memorable time of my trip. We felt extremely safe and it was very affordable. I am definitely going to be recommending her place to any of my family or friends who are planning a trip to Athens. If you decide to stay here, you WON'T be disappointed!!

Travelling group: With Friends
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
10 Apr 2011
Thank you so much for your kind words Mary! I am glad you liked the apartment as well as your tours around the city! Hope to see you again someday!
España
Reviewed 17 September 2010 for a stay in September 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Large group or tour
Brighton
Reviewed 17 September 2010 for a stay in May 2010
person found this review helpful

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
BC, Canada
Reviewed 16 September 2010 for a stay in July 2010
people found this review helpful

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: The beds were very comfortable!
Liked least: No internet access. This would be nice.
Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;