“Over the top excellence!!!”
Review of Alficon

Alficon
Ranked #661 of 2 665 Restaurants in Athens
Price range: US$23 - US$35
Neighbourhood: Pangrati
Description: Between Manos Xatzidakis square and Kallimarmaro,on Ironda street,in a neoclassical building Dimitris and Nikos attempt to highlight the modern Greek cuisine.Alficon focuses on the combination of food and drink.In collaboration with small local producers throughout Greece, Alficon aims at the appearance of pure Greek tastes and the presentation of natural Greek wines.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My sister and I dined at Alficon while in Athens. Wonderful meal, good atmosphere and great customer service. Definitely a must try!!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Dining at its best. Take your better half and head for a romantic dinner. Excellent flavours, quiet atmosphere and great service near the Kalimarmaro Stadium. Don't miss the croaker with cauliflower mousse and asparagus. Sublime!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The dinner was fantastic ! We had a really great night and enjoyed it very much. The team is really friendly and happy.
This is a good place to have a great meal with friend, or family , very casual . I loved it . I totally recommend this place

1  Thank Emilie T
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Everything was delicious, we enjoyed each meal. Service is really good. We will come again when we will go back in Athens !

1  Thank Maxime L
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Truly enjoyed our food at the place! The food was incredible ( a wonderful combination of sweet and salty), the people very hospitable and friendly and even the chefs came to ask whether we liked it or not! I highly recommend it and surely one of my best places to eat in Athens!