“Our favourite bakery in Arhens”
Review of Bread Factory

Bread Factory
Ranked #4 of 46 Bakeries in Athens
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We love this bakery and go there regularly. Great coffee, tasty pies as well as delicious cakes. I used to go there even other years and I loved their chicken pie with old recipe (they do it now with a new recipe), great spinach pie too.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was by far one of the most interesting places we visited for food. The selection was fantastic. Well worth the stop. It was one block from our hotel. Awesome!! Plus, open 24 hours. prices were very reasonable.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is an awesome bakery, they have pretty much everything you would look for in a Greek bakery
I wish I knew all the names of all the delicious Greek goodies they bake but take it from me that all the ones we tried were excellent
They do nice coffee as well all at very reasonable prices

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Went to the Bread factory for breakfast each day when in Athens. Fresh Fresh baked goods and good coffee. Only down side was the beggars asking for money when we were eating.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

If I've had the chance to order every day something from Bread Factory back to home, I would do it for sure.