“Wow! Unbelievable stay at Tamarind Hills Villa O3”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Tamarind Hills, O3

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 5 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Lidia N
“Wow! Unbelievable stay at Tamarind Hills Villa O3”
Reviewed 23 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016

My husband & I and another couple spent 8 unforgettable days ( From Feb 6 to 14) at Tamarind Hills . From the moment we confirmed the booking, Margarita took such good care of us - she replied every email quickly and answered all our questions. She arranged a car to pick us up and we were greeted by Darin at the airport and all went very smoothly. We later used Darin to drive us around and he was just great, always on time and very helpful.
Upon our arrival to Tamarind Hills , Gillian was waiting for us and she showed us around.
She was also always available when we had any questions and any problems which arose, which were minimal, were taken care of very quickly.
The villa we were in was just like the photos, if not better, as you get to see that
beautiful view live - amazing turquoise water - really gorgeous.
We were between 2 beautiful beaches, soft sand - no rocks or seaweed and with the most turquoise water - about 10 min walk to each one - Darkwood and Fryers, our favorite being the latter. We made use of the well equipped kitchen for breakfast and lunch but went out for dinner to various restaurants, which were around 10 minutes car ride from our villa and had some great meals. Gillian helped us with some reservations when we needed. We have been to Antigua before and this is now our favorite place to stay - Loved every minute!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
12 May 2016
Dear Lidia,

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review.
We look forward to seeing you back here again.
please feel free to connect with us.

Kind regards
Gillian (gillian@tamarind-hills.com)
John T
New York City, New York
“Truly extraordinary stay at Tamarind Hills, O3”
Reviewed 6 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

My stay at Tamarind Hills (TH) was the best. The experience all started before I boarded my flight when I spoke to a representative that was keen to make sure I received some final details to make my trip to Antigua more enjoyable. Eight hours after, I arrived at TH and was warmly greeted by my personal concierge (Wow!!!). I was escorted to my private villa and was given a tour of the amenities. State of the art finishes, a private infinity pool and all the amenities that make the villa just like my home away from home but much better.

I had a choice of cooking my own gourmet meals is my spacious modern kitchen or dinning at the many nearby eateries and restaurants.

It was truly the most relaxing vacation I have had. Some days were spent enjoying all what Antigua has to offer but the best days were just relaxing on one of the two balconies at my TH villa overlooking the crystal blue waters of the Caribbean Sea.

Thanks guys and see you soon!!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing