“Great food but service very slow and haphazard”

Nata Lisboa Rua das Flores
Ranked #2 of 57 Dessert in Porto
Cuisines: Portuguese
Description: THE WORLD NEEEDS NATA is our slogan! We sell Pastel de NATA, one of the most tipical pastry in Portugal, it is sold warm and crunchy! Visit us, you will not regret!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We waited over 20 minutes and had to ask the girl behind the counter to process our order.My husband had the brunch-scrambled eggs,ham and cheese,croissant,marmalade,toast,orange,coffee and yogurt and granola.It was substantial ans freshly made.I had a coffee,ham and cheese sandwich and a vegetable soup.Unfortunately our food didn't come all together.My soup arrived 15 minutes after the brunch and sandwich.We thought they had forgotten it,it took so long.The toilets were also very dirty.One also had a missing seat and there wasn't a piece of toilet roll in sight.I think this place is too busy for the three staff it had on-1 waiter,1 cashier,who also seemed to make drinks , and one cook.I think if you had one more member of staff you would be able to offer better service.Your food is nice but the eating experience is marred by a lack of service,making the staff look stressed.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Funnily enough I ended up at this place, before I read my host's recommendation. I thouroughly enjoyed the great service, the tasty food and the nice staff... I will be back one day for more Nata, Tuna Sandwiches, Lemonade, Galao/Espresso and great service. Muito obrigada!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Nata was really amazing and it was a very great experience. PORTUGUESE cakes are very nice BUT the nata from there was the best in porto. It was a very good choice to stop there. The staff is wonderful!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We knew we had to find Pasteis de Nata on our visit to Portugal so when we found this restaurant we quickly ran inside. The selection was really tempting so we were able to share multiple plates amongst us. the Pasteis de Nata was so good! Service was great. I wish we were staying in Porto for more days so we could go back. Good news is that we are travleing to Lisbon so we will have another opportunity.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The nata is Great! Very nice coffee and very good choices to eat! A very Pleasant place to visit and status for lunch!