“Great food but service very slow and haphazard”

NATA Lisboa - Rua das Flores
Ranked #3 of 65 Dessert in Porto
Price range: US$1 - US$6
Cuisines: Portuguese
Description: Herdeira de uma das mais deliciosas receitas de confeitaria com quase dois séculos, a NATA Lisboa nasceu para levar o mais desejado doce de Lisboa aos quatro cantos do mundo. Porque o mundo precisa de sentir o sabor voluptuoso e reconfortante do nosso pastel de nata acabado de sair do forno. Depois de provar o nosso pastel de nata concordará connosco: o mundo precisa da NATA Lisboa.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We waited over 20 minutes and had to ask the girl behind the counter to process our order.My husband had the brunch-scrambled eggs,ham and cheese,croissant,marmalade,toast,orange,coffee and yogurt and granola.It was substantial ans freshly made.I had a coffee,ham and cheese sandwich and a vegetable soup.Unfortunately our food didn't come all together.My soup arrived 15 minutes after the brunch and sandwich.We thought they had forgotten it,it took so long.The toilets were also very dirty.One also had a missing seat and there wasn't a piece of toilet roll in sight.I think this place is too busy for the three staff it had on-1 waiter,1 cashier,who also seemed to make drinks , and one cook.I think if you had one more member of staff you would be able to offer better service.Your food is nice but the eating experience is marred by a lack of service,making the staff look stressed.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Funnily enough I ended up at this place, before I read my host's recommendation. I thouroughly enjoyed the great service, the tasty food and the nice staff... I will be back one day for more Nata, Tuna Sandwiches, Lemonade, Galao/Espresso and great service. Muito obrigada!

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Nata was really amazing and it was a very great experience. PORTUGUESE cakes are very nice BUT the nata from there was the best in porto. It was a very good choice to stop there. The staff is wonderful!

Reviewed 18 March 2018

We knew we had to find Pasteis de Nata on our visit to Portugal so when we found this restaurant we quickly ran inside. The selection was really tempting so we were able to share multiple plates amongst us. the Pasteis de Nata was so good! Service was great. I wish we were staying in Porto for more days so we could go back. Good news is that we are travleing to Lisbon so we will have another opportunity.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

The nata is Great! Very nice coffee and very good choices to eat! A very Pleasant place to visit and status for lunch!