“Super trail running”
Review of Go Trail Madeira

Go Trail Madeira
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to Go Trail Madeira All of us at Go Trail Madeira are passionate about running and adventure. We love racing but our true passion is running. Running to the unknown, to the mountains, in the sun, under the rain, day or night. Watching the sunrise and the sunset, running above the clouds. Setting heart and mind free, feeling alive… Running! Our mission is to combine running with the will and joy to explore and discover the island in an incomparable way, encouraging it’s practice and making accessible to anyone. By forming small groups, led the all course by a guide, we work so that you have a unique, safe, comfortable and worry free experience.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Perfect service and guided running tours. They can adjust according to your specific needs. Will do again - certainly :-)

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"nature"
"pico"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Thanks for the two really wonderful running sessions! It could not have been better. For all who are looking for a good guide on Madeira: Daniel is the right man for it! We keep it as a very special memory with us.

We did run "Sao Lourenco´s Playground" and "Porto da Cruz Training Ground 35". An easy start and two days after that a real challenge! :)
I would definitely run along with Daniel one more time!

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Had a blast running with Daniel. It feels like he is doing these tours from the bottom of his heart.
He’s passionate and very knowledgeable about the nature we ran through.
I definitely have to have another run with him!

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

2 Medium trails with Daniel as guide... perfect professional and funny tours. Next year we Will go again!!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 17 February 2018

My tour to Pico Ruivo with Daniel was the highlight of my stay on Madeira. Booking the tour was easy and Daniel's recommendations regarding gear and weather conditions were catering to my needs. Pick-up from the hotel was included. All along the icy trail up to the top we had spectacular views. How often in life are you in a position to see the clouds from above? Daniel's GoPro camera captured those unforgettable views.
Being a runner, I then decided do a little uphill stair climb in running mode once we had reached the top.
All along the way I felt very safe with Daniel making sure I took the right steps along the icy, but manageable path. You can clearly tell he's got experience. What made the tour even more enjoyable for me was the fact that we share a common passion for running, hiking and the mountains and talked time away.
Being a sightrunning tour guide in my home town of Düsseldorf myself, I might have even higher expectations of a professional guide. Let me just say that Daniel met them all and I felt it was completely worth having him guide me for a change when normally I'm the one who is in charge of the tour.
Book it!