“What a wonderful place!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Rebecca K
“What a wonderful place!”
Reviewed 1 week ago for a stay in April 2018

I spent 2 wonderful weeks at Ligias place, I enjoyed it very much. I felt like I was at home, I had everything I needed. Ligia is very friendly and helps a lot, the studio is cosy, has a nice kitchen and bathroom and is located close to a bakery, a supermarket and a bus stop. I also liked the garden, the cats and the dogs very much. Thank you, Ligia! I will be back! :-)

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;