“AVOID AEROBUS in Lisbon! We almost missed our plane!”

Lisbon Airport Transfers
Ranked #99 of 141 Transportation in Lisbon
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Private Lisbon Airport transfers to any hotel, resort or private villa in center of Portugal, provided by estate & saloon cars or vans & minibuses for larger groups.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The buses are supposed to run every 20 minutes indicated on the timetable, but we waited 30 minutes for the bus. The bus top is VERY difficult to find, the Lisbon metro workers had no idea where it was so we ended up running up-and-down looking for the stop. It was supposed to take 25-20 minutes to get to the airport, but in the end it took us 65 minutes. The bus was stuck in rush hour traffic in Lisbon, inching forward and at one point trying to merge for about 20 minutes. According to the schedule it takes you to Terminal 2(where we were departing from), but at Terminal 1 everyone got off and the driver told us to get off too, pointing at Terminal 1. It took us another 10 minutes to find out that we needed to take ANOTHER bus to the next terminal. We made it to our gate because there were even more delays and incompetence at Lisbon Airport.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I went to Lisbon with my family. When we arrived at the airport there was a nice lady waiting with a meet and greet sign. I had a problem that I forgot to put the information that I needed a children chair for the car, and Plimgo solved the problem in 10 minutes! Fantastic! On our way to the hotel the driver was professional and give us some hints on what to do in Lisbon. Lisbon is a great city with very nice people. Thank you Plimgo.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Taxi airport to alfama. We have 2 taxi for 5 people 1. Taxi 29e 2. Taxi 13e same route. Avoid taxi where is blond younglady driving Dachia logan.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Stay away! They did not turn up at 3:40am as agreed, so with 3 young children we had to spend 80 euros on 2 taxis and when I called, no answer.

When I emailed, no response. When I got back to the UK, I called and they informed me the driver had a car crash. My response was hope he is ok and why could you not call me or send a replacement driver.

I booked through Ryanair, so they kept asking me to ask Ryanair for a refund (even though they are the 3rd party company and it was their fault).

Every number I called from, after each coversation, they block the number, so you have to use a different number.

Still no refund, I have given up. STAY AWAY FROM PLIMGO!!!!

1  Thank Jay S