Book In Advance

Ways to Experience Lisbon Airport Transfers
from US$41,32
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 June 2018

I went to Lisbon with my family. When we arrived at the airport there was a nice lady waiting with a meet and greet sign. I had a problem that I forgot to put the information that I needed a children chair for the car, and Plimgo solved the problem in 10 minutes! Fantastic! On our way to the hotel the driver was professional and give us some hints on what to do in Lisbon. Lisbon is a great city with very nice people. Thank you Plimgo.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Taxi airport to alfama. We have 2 taxi for 5 people 1. Taxi 29e 2. Taxi 13e same route. Avoid taxi where is blond younglady driving Dachia logan.

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Stay away! They did not turn up at 3:40am as agreed, so with 3 young children we had to spend 80 euros on 2 taxis and when I called, no answer.

When I emailed, no response. When I got back to the UK, I called and they informed me the driver had a car crash. My response was hope he is ok and why could you not call me or send a replacement driver.

I booked through Ryanair, so they kept asking me to ask Ryanair for a refund (even though they are the 3rd party company and it was their fault).

Every number I called from, after each coversation, they block the number, so you have to use a different number.

Still no refund, I have given up. STAY AWAY FROM PLIMGO!!!!

Date of experience: April 2018
4  Thank Jay S
Reviewed 4 June 2018

Cancelled our return journey by text for no reason i then called they rebooked and said i am guareentee a collection then 2 hours later they cancelled? I phoned again they gave me a refund and told me to rebook???? Never i will never use this company again terrible customer service they promise a return call and never call ?? Avid them .

1  Thank maryloolondon
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Just came back from Portugal via Lissabon Airport Terminal 2. Me and my wife had a very bad experience.

Going through the security check, my wife's bank and ID cards were stolen during the process of scanning our belongings and the airport security wanting to perform additional security check.

Luckily, we found out within 30 minutes and we could block our bank cards.

However, it is amazing you can't trust the security process. It is mandatory to deliver all your belongings for scan. It is terrible that the security people use the x-ray functionality to see which things they should steal and they make confusion in the security check process so that the customer gets confused and doesn't pay attention to things being stolen.

4  Thank Little_Mermaid_DK