“Highly recommended! Safe, quiet, great locations!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 32 reviews

Reviews from our community

patti1982...
Beachwood, New Jersey
“Highly recommended! Safe, quiet, great locations!”
Reviewed 9 November 2018 for a stay in October 2018

We are two adults who rented this apartment for 7 nights in October. We made the right decision and had an excellent stay! Here are some specifics and tips:

-Location: 5 stars. Central to attractions, shopping, restaurants and all modes of transportation. Lisbon is the city of 7 hills, however there are many more than that! At any given time, you’ll be on an incline or decline, which makes traveling with heavy luggage a decent workout. The apartment is very close to the metro (which is a very efficient and inexpensive way to get from the airport to the apartment), however once you’re out of the station their are some hills and staircases. Consider a taxi if this will be a struggle for you. We each had a backpack and a medium sized checked bag and it was fine for us.

-Reception/Communication: 5 stars. Ana always responded to messages promptly. She was waiting at the apartment upon arrival and was even able to accommodate us early! We were provided with water, wine, and a traditional Portuguese treat. :) Ana spent time with us orienting to the apartment, the surrounding area, and answered any questions. Ana even checked in with us via text during our stay and close to departure.

-Accommodations: 5 stars for cleanliness. The apartment was safe, quiet, and had all necessary amenities. (Washer/dryer combo, complete kitchen, linens, blowdryer, etc).

We will definitely recommend this apartment to any friends or family visiting Lisbon

Date of stay: October 2018
17 Nov 2018
Dear Patti, thank you for your kind words, and for being five star guests. It was a pleasure to welcome guests like you. I hope you return someday. You are always very welcome. Ana, Courtesy Morning Apartments.
575maryy
York, Pennsylvania
“Perfect apartment for Lisbon”
Reviewed 28 October 2018 for a stay in October 2018

The owners Pedro and Ana were helpful and gracious hosts. Pedro spent time getting me oriented to the neighborhood and Lisbon. Ana worked to get the apartment ready to accommodate my early arrival which was much appreciated. They are very organized with all the information about the appliances kept in a notebook at the apartment. They also provide helpful information on Lisbon. The apartment is in excellent condition and spotlessly clean. The location is great and close to dining, shopping, grocery store and a great ice cream shop Santini. I would definitely stay here again. Ana arranged airport pickup which was reasonably priced and very convenient. Pedro checked in with me during my stay to see if I had any concerns. It was nice knowing someone was so readily available! The pasteis de nata (custard tart) and Porto were a great welcoming gift. I usually rent apartments in Europe when I travel and this was one of my best experiences.

Date of stay: October 2018
29 Oct 2018
Thank you Mary for your kind words. We do our best to provide an excellent stay and I am very happy to know that our mission was accomplished :-). It was a great pleasure to meet you. Pedro and Ana, Courtesy Morning Apartments
Diana A
Parsippany, New Jersey
“Mother-Daughter trip to Portugal”
Reviewed 10 September 2018 for a stay in September 2018

My mom and I stayed at this apartment for 4 days for our annual mother-daughter trip and we loved it!

The appartment was in excellent condition, extremeley clean and quiet.

I could not be happier with the location, it is right on the heart of Lisbon and everything is a few minutes of a walking distance.

Ana, our host was incredible. She spoke Spanish and English with me and my mom and spent about an hour giving us tips, maps, and advise to move around the city.

The appartment had a booklet that they made themselves in different languages with all you need to know about lisbon. Restaurants, touristic places, shopping etc.. and they all had a map next to it to show you how to get there from the appartment. This was a huge help for us!!! I loved that idea!

Ana welcomed us with a bottle of portuguese wine and pastries that were delicious, she also texted us a few times to make sure we were doing fine which was a really nice gesture of hers.

This is the first time I ever leave a review for anything, but I want to let everyone know that this appartment was amazing and I am so gratefull for finding it. I will always have Lisbon in my heart!

Abrigado!!

Date of stay: September 2018
17 Sep 2018
Dear Diana, it was a pleasure to receive you and your mom in our house. Thank you for your nice words, you are vey kind. I hope you can return Lisbon. You are always very welcome. I wish you all the best. Ana, Courtesy Morning Apartments
reginaoke...
“Lisbon in July”
Reviewed 18 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018
person found this review helpful

A great welcome from Pedro on arrival. Excellent location for exploring Lisbon . Bright spacious apartment . Very well equipped and spotlessly clean.Quiet at night for those of us who are not party animals. Plenty of excellent restaurants and shops within short walking distance. For those with car hire paid parking adjacent to apartment. We had a wonderful stay in a great city.
Regina ( Ireland)

Date of stay: July 2018
19 Jul 2018
Thank you Regina I am very happy that you were comfortable in our apartment. It was a great pleasure to meet you. You are guests 5 stars. All the best. Pedro, Courtesy Morning Apartments
Jean-Mich...
“Close to everything, yet quiet and spacious”
Reviewed 15 June 2018 for a stay in May 2018

We stayed with Courtesy morning during our trip to Lisbon. The apartment is located in the center of the city, close to everything and only a few mins away from the metro. Ana and her son Pedro were extremely welcoming and made us feel at home. They were always just one message or phone call away if we had questions or required anything to make our stay even more enjoyable. The apartment was big and spacious. They had signature towels and bed linens, and a very modern and spacious bathroom. Because of it's location at the end of a street and inside the garden of a church you couldn't hear any noise at night which was amazing. We had some delays at the airport, but Ana waited for us at the apartment. She even welcomed us with some pastries and Porto, which is always appreciated after a long flight. Thank you Ana and Pedro for everything!

Date of stay: May 2018
Your age range 25-34
18 Jun 2018
Thank you Jean-Michel, we loved to meet you and to welcome you to our home. You will always be very welcome. Ana & Pedro, Courtesy Morning Apartments
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.