All reviews great location premier double room breakfast downstairs small balcony overlooking the street rua da home base corner room visited lisbon easy walking distance public transportation main road major attractions nice room would highly recommend this hotel modern bathroom the staff was friendly and helpful five nights
Reviewed 2 November 2016

I enjoyed my experience at this hotel, and would stay there again. In fact, I used it as home base when I visited Lisbon, then left for the Algarve, and book at the Lisbon Prata again when I returned to Lisbon for my flight out of Portugal. The location is excellent - central to everything, and the staff was exceptionally helpful when it came to advising me on trains and metros to take when touring outside the city.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 2 November 2016

Lisbon Prata Boutique hotel is not more like 2 stars hotel. There were no service related 4 stars hotels. Hotel, rooms is small and bad mold smell permeated all our bodies, clothes and luggages. Strange require was every evening order same breakfast meals, which is common for "bed and breakfast" type hotels. For boiled or fried egg, bacon, tomatoes (other vegetables were not), salmon had to pay extra fees 5 euros for each one. There are only two good things associated with this hotel: location and friendly staff.

Room tip: Rooms with windows in the street, not in the yard.
2  Thank hstankev
Reviewed 1 November 2016

Located in the center of the town, easy access to all areas of the city.
When we checked in the wifi was down but was attended to immediately, attentive personel was omni present with a smile.
Rooms were optimal.

Reviewed 1 November 2016

This is a very centrally located hotel close to tourist attractions, restaurants, public transport and shops. The bed was really comfortable, the room clean and light (we had a window facing the street - this cuts out any noise from the street when closed). There was a great feature wall in our room which along with the view of the street and ocean from the 5th floor gave it charm.

I do not recommend driving here as there is no parking, and finding it nearby is a challenge! The breakfast downstairs is okay but if you want a hot breakfast (aside from eggs) you need to pay more and it may be cheaper to eat out. There were no tea or coffee making facilities in the room but when requested the staff provided a kettle.

Room tip: Higher floors have better views.
Reviewed 27 October 2016

I spent 4 nights here in a premier double room with a balcony and view. (On my budget ($150-$250/night), I'm partial to getting a nicer room in a lesser hotel than the cheapest room in a hotel with a nicer lobby.) My room was a spacious two room suite with a nice view and the bathroom was better than average for Portugal. I was a little concerned about noise when I chose this hotel, but it was not a problem. My only criticism of the room is that the AC was virtually nonexistent. I finally gave up on it and opened the windows. If it had been hotter, I would not have been happy. The hotel itself, on the one hand, has a great location for seeing the sites, and, on the other, is in a very touristy section of town. So the sites are convenient, but the restaurants in the immediate area are only okay and you will feel surrounded by tourists the whole time. The staff at the hotel - Joao, in particular - were helpful and attentive. Having breakfast downstairs is convenient, but there are cheaper and better options in the surrounding blocks. When in Lisbon, do not miss seeing some Fado. They will make reservations for you at the front desk.

Date of stay: September 2016