All reviews breads pastries modern boutique hotel transportation options dressing table room was a decent size great location central location rossio metro mini fridge hot water stayed here for three nights nice hotel walking distance the breakfast area comfortable room would highly recommend this hotel excellent stay
Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed in 321 and this is a nice room: clean and modern. Luckily airco which we definitely needed. Nice very big shower. Only thing is there is not a lot of room to put your things in the bathroom: some more hooks and a plank would be good. Free wifi which works perfectly!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Alfredo t, Gestor at My Story Hotel Tejo, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2018

Dear Beriha

Thank you so much for your review about your stay at My Story Hotel Tejo
We are happy that your stay with us have been good. We are in the historical heart of Lisbon within walking distance to most of the city's top attractions and a short distance away via public transportation to all others. We are happy to hear that you liked your room and that fit your needs.
We hope to welcome you back again soon to our lovely Lisboa at My Story Hotels

Warmest regards

My Story Hotel Tejo WhatsApp +351 966 421 589

Reviewed 15 September 2018

Great small hotel in a very central spot in the old town . Second time i have stayed here and it was again a great short stay. Rooms are now very modern, the service is excellent and the breakfast room serves a very small array but provides a delicious buffet breakfast. Very good value for price paid.

Room tip: inwards facing rooms avoid street noise
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Alfredo t, Gestor at My Story Hotel Tejo, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2018

Dera Paul G,

Thank you seo much for you review about your experience at My Story Hotel Tejo and wish to sincerely thank you for taking your time to share it on TripAdvisor and we are very happy to deserve your preference once again
Your review is greatly appreciated and will be passed onto the whole team.
Our team members aim to ensure that guests are cared for, valued and respected at all time and we are very pleased to hear that our goal was achieved
We are very much look forward to welcoming you back to beautiful Lisboa in the not too distant future, if so please do not hesitate to contact us anytime

Warmest regards from Lisbon

My Story Hotel Tejo WhatsApp +351 966 421 589

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

We were here with a very large group of people and planned this for many months ahead. The room we got was not much bigger then bed inside. You can barely walk around the bed and constantly are in each other way. Also our feet stuck out of the bed when laying flat on the bed. After two times complaining at the reception they told us there were no bigger rooms free. So all empty rooms are this ridiculously small. They speak very poor english and dont care about there guests. Pay a little more and stay somewhere else!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Jinze B,

I deeply regret that you left the hotel so disappointed. However, I'm a bit surprised with your comment. Despite we are a 200 years old building converted in a hotel keeping the original architecture comparing with all other pombaline buildings hotels in My story Hotel Tejo we have bigger rooms than the average of the pombaline buildings. It was built upon the earthquake of 1755 and everything we could keep from the original building was kept.
In regards of the team I must admit again that I'm surprised again once every single member of the reception team speaks English and also for do not solve your request
If was not ask too much please contact me giving me more details in order to understand what happened

Please accept my sincere apologies and look forward to hear form you

Yours sincerely

Reviewed 30 August 2018

Stayed here for three nights in early august, the hotel is in a great location for exploring Lisbon.The room was nice,bright and modern. Aircon was working thankfully as temp hit 43c on one of the days we were there. The staff were friendly and helpful. All in all had a lovely stay in Lisbon and I would highly recommend this hotel

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Alfredo t, Gestor at My Story Hotel Tejo, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2018

Dear dubrover,

Thank you so much for providing us your feedback following your recent stay at My Story Hotel Tejo.
I was delighted to hear of your enjoyable stay with us. Your kind comments regarding our guest rooms and team have been warmly received and I would be delighted to pass those onto whole team.
I really hope you have enjoyed Lisbon and next time have the opportunity to go to Cascais, Estoril and Sintra which are very worth full to visit.
Thank you so much for your recommendation and we would be honoured to welcome you back on your next visit to charming and beautiful Lisboa.

Warmest regards

Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

Beautiful hotel with attentive staff. Stayed on the 6th floor and the staff manager was kind enough to take us to the room as it had a different elevator system.

Room Has a fridge and locker in the room and lovely products by rituals in the bathroom- my favourite brand. Iron was available to borrow from the lobby, but i think this requires you to be organised.

Beautiful room with gorgeous finishes of wood! I loved how trendy and clean it was. Bed was OK i came home with back aches but this is probably from our intensive city exploration!

Breakfast was delicious with a cooked breakfast and amazing breads/pastries.

We rented a car, a little annoying that car rental company DS didn’t give clear instructions on parking telling us to park on the street in the resident area- was walking away and could be least bothered to explain anything more.

This added additional stress and having to pay extra money for overnight parking in the crazy expensive car parks in the city for no reason was quite annoying!

The lovely staff, especially night staff worker Bruno helped us with this searching the nearest cheapest parking available! I really appreciated his efforts.

Overall amazing stay. Would highly recommend this hotel and will stay again in this chain if i have the opportunity.

Thank you!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dera Fnhn,

WOW. Thank you for your amazing review of the My Story Hotel Tejo. Also thank you for give us top rating, all the reviews are important but when is so detailed become much more important once I can imagine you had so many different experiences that can distingue very well a job well done. When you say, attentive staff,you made our day. Be assured that I will share your warm words with our entire team and of course Bruno
Such comments are a great source of motivation and give us a huge responsibility which we do not fear and accept with a great pleasure.
Also thank you very much for the mention to our breakfast as well and also mention the cleaning of the room. No doubt that our head housekeeper work hard in a daily basis to keep our rooms spotless
Once again thank you again for sharing your experience, and we sincerely hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you again in amazing Lisboa as you have promised.

Warmest regards from the city of Fado