All reviews pasteis de belem belem area original bakery nice hotel central lisbon rooms are small sized bed breakfast was included hotel is located bottle of champagne a great place to stay stayed nights breakfast room monastery tram wifi taxi
Reviewed 22 August 2018

We stayed here as a last minute choice. and it was on of the best hotels we have stayed in overall of our many travels. The breakfast is included and does not dissapoint. It even includes self made mimosas and Pasteis Custard pies, made at the local bakery( Pasteis de Belem) just down the street.

Room Tip: We had room 318...It was perfect
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Came for a Champalimaud Foundation meeting and hotel was recommended by them. Internet does not work, not in the lobby, not in the room. They can’t fix it. Hotel is old, noisy ar conditioning and dirt carpet. Very dirty. They say they have a doctor available, they didn’t and could recomend for a hospital near by. Stay away from Jerónimos.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 June 2018

I can say that the management of this hotel knows how to recruit amazing staff!
We had the luck and the pleasure to meet Bruno Costa at the reception, who proved a unique cooperative spirit!
In the middle of the night, we were in a very bad and complicated situation. Bruno helped us in many ways, always keeping his pleasant smile and calm spirit. He is a true problem-solver and has a bright personality! Thanks to him, our terrible situation turned into a nice memory! Thank you, Bruno!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel for 3 nights. The location is very good. The building is old but remodeled. Room was in a good size, nice king sized bed. The air conditioning was broken and when I asked the receptionist, he told me they had no idea when it would be fixed. Turned out that my windows were also broken. They didn’t open. When I asked the receptionist again, he told me they were fully booked. So I had to stay without AC and with windows closed. Great! The hotel has no good amenities and the breakfast is no more than ok. I thought a bit overpriced.
Won’t came back.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank andregorgen
Reviewed 10 May 2018

This hotel is located at the Belem area, which is about 15 min. away from city center with tram. Maybe a little outdated but it is a design hotel. The rooms are spacious and clean with business vibe. I loved the bathroom! They also offer high quality Portugese soap:-) The breakfast was just ok. The coffee servers disappear quickly . There is decent amount of cheese and ham…

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple