“Nah!”
Review of Taberna 90

Taberna 90
Reserve with
Taberna 90 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 864 of 5 071 Restaurants in Lisbon
Neighbourhood: Baixa, Rossio & Restauradores
Neighbourhood: Baixa, Rossio & Restauradores
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We came here because we were starving and this restaurant was right By hotel. The beer was weak, and they brought the smaller size than we ordered.
We also had a Pizza which took ages and was fine but the crust was too crispy and the cherry tomatoes on top weren’t cooked and olives on the pizza had stones in which I thought was strange
Wouldn’t return.

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

My friend and I went here for a quick lunch. The bread was stale and my friends octupus was mediocre and expensive. My pizza was genuinely inedible. It was stiff and I couldn’t bite into the sausage. We sent back the pizza and offered to pay for everything except the pizza. The staff would not accept our offer, so we had to leave cash on the table (to cover the food that was edible) and leave. Would not recommend.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Orderd to Pizza. Not Good at all. The pizza was burnt and did not taste anything!Expensive and it tok way to long to get the food. Bad experience.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

Close to the Biaxa -Chiado Metro main entrance the tables outside Taberna 90 were busy , the waiters were chatty and the beer looked cold. We sat down and ordered some fish - some cod and some salmon - that was not particularly good. However the beers were cold and welcoming .
I will remember the tiny toilet and its door locking mechanism long after I have forgotten about the massive bones in my salmon.

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

I had grilled cod fish and my girlfriend had grilled dorada with vegetables. Hers was better but mine was ok too. We also ordered some fried shrimps as starters which were awesome. The waiter was very polite and knew English very well. Thumbs up!