“Fantastic Indian food”

Masala House
Ranked #32 of 559 Restaurants in Portimao
Price range: US$8 - US$18
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Authentic Indian Restaurant
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Perfectly balanced seasoning with level of spiciness in perfection.
Plenty of vegetarian and vegan options. Staff is well informed on vegan options and the service was superb.

I highly recommend this place if one is in the mood for delicious Indian food. I’ll definitely return if I have the opportunity

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I was there with my family and my boyfriend, looking for a place that also offered good vegan food for my boyfriend. The waiter was very nice and put great effort into helping us choose dishes he thought we would enjoy, and he had great knowledge about the content of the food. The food tasted great, and the service was excellent. I would recommend this place to anyone, and for the vegans - enjoy great food and the luxury of knowing that the service personnel knows exactly what they are serving you!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We visited Masala house during our holiday after reading other reviews about my favorite dish butter chicken and I wasn’t left disappointed! It was bloody lovely one of the best I have tasted! Also the dishes were lovely and the service was great and very reasonable definitely worth a visit if you like a Ruby Murray! As Del would say you know it makes sense...

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The food was perfect and very tasty ,also Nishan has been very friendly and professional , he suggested us many dishes and all of them was very excellent !! I strongly recommend this restaurant if you are lover of the Indian cousine.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very tasty food and friendly staff. Excellent service!!! Would highly recommend, well worth a visit.