“Miss”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Lancashire, United Kingdom
“Miss”
Reviewed 17 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017
people found this review helpful

Had the pleasure of staying here recently, and have to say I loved it. The apartment was spacious, airy and light. It has a large balcony, which we utilised every day just to soak up the morning sun, and wind down after a busy day. It is well appointed, and struggle as I might, I can't think of anything that was missing. I have to say I was worried about the stairs up to the apartment, as I suffer from arthritis in my knees, and I also have a bad back. But, the stairs are nice and wide with a handrail, that and with the dry heat, these were no problem.

The marina is a beautiful tranquil spot, and the pool is clean, with a couple of water jets to stand under and receive a lovely massage!!! There is a children's pool with an umbrella water fountain, which they all seemed to enjoy, and I have to admit, once it was empty I gave it a go, and loved it!!
The location for me is spot on. A short walk and you are into the lovely town of Lagos, with all its cobbled streets . Shops and eating places a plenty. We ate at various locally run spots,and were not disappointed at any.
There is a supermarket about 3 miniatures walk from the apartment, and it stocks just about everything, fresh baked bread an cakes, fresh fish, meat fruit and veg, basically everything including house hold items. The take away food is good, better than in the U.K. Shops if I'm brutally honest.
I'll be booking here again, but hopefully for 10 days next time, not 5.

KeaMoreca...
Morecambe, United Kingdom
“Lovely comfortable clean spacious quiet apartment in a great location”
Reviewed 29 July 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

We stayed here in May, and had a great time. The apartment was really spacious, well looked after and had everything we needed. It was only a few minutes walk from the marina with its bars and restaurants, and from there only another few minutes more along the river into Lagos town centre. There is an excellent supermarket 5 minutes walk away from the apartment which sells delicious cooked food to take away as well as local wines and cheeses. Great for eating on the top floor balcony watching the colourful native birds in the palm tree tops Parking at the apartment was easy and free! Although we didn't use the train, the station was also very handy, as was the town centre bus station.
We didn't use the passes for the swimming pool, but it did look very inviting.
The sandy beach was also an easy walk or few minutes drive away. All in all would highly recommend and will be going again soon!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing