“Great value!!”
Review of Best Transfers 4U

Best Transfers 4U
Ranked #20 of 40 Transportation in Faro
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Booked a transfer last weekend from Faro airport to Albufeira old town with Travel Republic for £5.40!!

The Best4uTransfer desk was easy to locate and after confirming my booking I had to wait around 20 minutes as I had arranged a shuttle. I was travelling alone and arrived at the resort within 40 minutes despite dropping off two couples near the strip.

The driver was friendly, the vehicle was comfortable and included free wifi and the booking process was easy. Excellent value for money, will definitely be using this next time.

All reviews
"orange sign"
in 2 reviews
"driver arrived minutes early"
"return journey"
"company"
in 10 reviews
"phone"

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

We had a great driver called Nuno on our return transfer. Arrived on time and was very chatty and friendly.pity we didn't have him on our inward journey as he gave us lots of tips about where to eat and such for our next visit. Tnx Nuno.Also I had forgotten to confirm our return pick up during office hours so had to ring the emergency number,guy was great and arranged our transfer with no hassle.good price and great service.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

Booked there services for journeys to and from Vilamoura. Punctual, efficient and hassle free journeys both ways. Drivers there on time. Pleasant drive with very personable drivers. Really couldn’t fault or recommend highly enough. Thank you for a stress free commute.

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Got picked up Friday 8th June 2018 for transfer to Faro airport to come home to England .
After we arrived in airport at departures my 12 year old daughter realised her iPhone had fallen out of her pocket in minibus .
I immediately called besttransfers4u and spoke to Katerina . She called me back and confirmed that driver had the iPhone but was unable to come back to airport . I asked if phone could be dropped of back at where we had been staying in Albuferia , which she agreed to do .
They are now ignoring my emails. The manager of Pateo village where we had been staying has also emailed them on our behalf .They are now denying that did a transfer that day .

Blatant lie and thiefs.

The phone has lots of photos of my mum who sadly passed away on the 9th May this year ....also messages she sent to my daughter so is sentimental .

I will be reporting them to the GNR .
I will also be using my Twitter account which has many followers to warn other people about Besttransfer4u.

1  Thank Ruthio75
See more reviews
Reviewed 30 May 2018

Our baggage was delayed for 40mins due to an aeroplane hold fault. When we finally got to the Best Transfers 4U desk, the young lady on the desk said our driver had gone because we were a "no show". We were told there would be no alternative transfer offered. We actually just walked out to the taxi rank and got our own taxi - which cost less than the Expedia price, around €10 less if working on a return cost.
Our biggest issue is with the desk staff - incredibly rude, unhelpful with a couldn't-care-less attitude. Obviously we need to get our transfer cost back from Expedia, and we suggest (if you are travelling to Olhao or Faro) to just go to the taxi rank, don't book a private transfer.